73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Hey any of yall got or know where to get meta's face mod?
I assume the anon who asked the same question on 4chan is also you? In case other people haven't seen this:

it also includes body detail, veiny tits tattoo, pubic hairs (2d textures and 3d items for neo) and nipples. Not just face parts.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020
I assume the anon who asked the same question on 4chan is also you? In case other people haven't seen this:

it also includes body detail, veiny tits tattoo, pubic hairs (2d textures and 3d items for neo) and nipples. Not just face parts.
Thank you and no I'm not on 4chan. Although it does seem like they go a lot of stuff there so I might have to check it out. I have posted on this thread just under different accounts till I made this one.

Jul 5, 2019

Hey, i'm the one who uploaded that to MEGA! glad to see it's making the rounds

someone post more 73 stuff lmfao

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Over9000JoeDoe

The HERO we don't deserve but need his power level breaks scouters! ON a side note good sir will this include you sharing the new Harley Quinn Mod!?

sh_connor

Apr 23, 2020
I've coom again baring a gift
It's ada

P.W:!3l327Mvr_R1GdqH2VXlEVw
You guys lemme know if everything works.

Hi friendos,
So i've download this chara and everything works; except the face is missing some eyebrows & eye shadow texture (Attached 1st pic)
I've referred to xynth's solution regarding changing face tatoo Alpha value to 0 but to no avail.

I DO FOUND OUT that checking via HSResolveMod that there is 2 items that being oranged out (Attached 2nd pic).
It said : "Item might be wrong, current item has a * infront of it."
I do not know what that means and how to fix it; also have tried temporarily deleting some colliding files and resolving it via character items page (Attached 3rd pic, dont worry i have tried resolving it before, its just shown unresolved like that to show the problem) to again, no avail

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for the great upload before!

lisnees

Dec 21, 2018
Hi friendos,
So i've download this chara and everything works; except the face is missing some eyebrows & eye shadow texture (Attached 1st pic)
I've referred to xynth's solution regarding changing face tatoo Alpha value to 0 but to no avail.

I DO FOUND OUT that checking via HSResolveMod that there is 2 items that being oranged out (Attached 2nd pic).
I do not know what that means and how to fix it; also have tried temporarily deleting some colliding files and resolving it via character items page (Attached 3rd pic, dont worry i have tried resolving it before, its just shown unresolved like that to show the problem) to again, no avail

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for the great upload before!
try changing makeup

kom23

Mar 16, 2020
I’m going to start sharing 73lacs community voted head mods after 15 days later, seems more fair that way. Other HS head modders release it for free after a certain period.

Currently $1 membership per month,need to think about pledging $20 for commissioned head mods.
Good stuff, I hope your patreon name is nothing close to your forum username. Pretty sure he knows about this post by now.

sh_connor

Apr 23, 2020
Hi friendos,

try changing makeup
Hi Lisnees
So i've tried changing some makeup elements, apparently some element works when changed some not.
The one that worked : Cheeks & Tatoos. Changing both element to other items doesnt really fix it, and just make it uglier.
The one that doesnt work : Eye shadow, Lips & eyebrows. Nothing changed at all when switching these around.

Although, interestingly enough i changed the eyelash option to other items and it somehow fix these areas (Attached).
Improvement, but not yet there.

Thanks for the pointer though, but i'm still looking for help! Have a feeling the oranged item got to do with this but i dont know how or why.
Ada has been like my top tier chara, so i'm not letting this one out that easily :D

Apr 17, 2020
Hi Lisnees
So i've tried changing some makeup elements, apparently some element works when changed some not.
The one that worked : Cheeks & Tatoos. Changing both element to other items doesnt really fix it, and just make it uglier.
The one that doesnt work : Eye shadow, Lips & eyebrows. Nothing changed at all when switching these around.

Although, interestingly enough i changed the eyelash option to other items and it somehow fix these areas (Attached).
Improvement, but not yet there.

Thanks for the pointer though, but i'm still looking for help! Have a feeling the oranged item got to do with this but i dont know how or why.
Ada has been like my top tier chara, so i'm not letting this one out that easily :D
Did you go into face types and made sure everything matched up(outline and skin)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes