73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

collo00

Oct 16, 2020
Dose anyone have this mod ? >>> (Next-Gen Skin Shaders [AI*HS2] BETA v1.5)

yunmeng

Aug 25, 2020
Someone owns this mod?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
fatboyslim89 i did try to load only the appearance but still doesn't work, can you try to make a save card inside the main game with no accessory and clothes?
ai9999 do that card work in your HS?

I never had any trouble loading cards but this one yes, usually if u miss something the game do not load it or if it share the same ID it will load the item or part that use it.
Here's the card without any clothes and accessories. Try to load it to see if it works.
Laced Front Body suit(free) mod by Hankokoli

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
fatboyslim89 nothing the last card don't work, also if i load another card that use a default skin mesh/texture for the head part it only change the mouth with the one used from Stefania anything else stay the same but it also make all the menu option bugged, like Auto/Nude they don't work anymore unless i load another card, let me put a screen of what i have in my HSResolve.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
fatboyslim89 nothing the last card don't work, also if i load another card that use a default skin mesh/texture for the head part it only change the mouth with the one used from Stefania anything else stay the same but it also make all the menu option bugged, like Auto/Nude they don't work anymore unless i load another card, let me put a screen of what i have in my HSResolve.

OK, another card then, this time my HSResolve checks no more clothes in the card.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
OK, another card then, this time my HSResolve checks no more clothes in the card.
Nothing... the only thing left would be build her from scratch i do have the slider setting in her card but would be better if u can save body/face files for the skin/eye colour.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys. I've been trying to add 73lac7c's characters to HS Unlimited, but its not working. Should I add a specific mod first, or maybe another version of the game? If so, which one do you guys use?
Not sure how far you're into your HSU installation, but from personal experience, i do advice you to switch to regular HS1, the japanese version, using the english patch. I used Fakku's HSU in the beginning, but it got really annoying running circles in order to get some mods to work, so it was just much easier to switch to regular HS1. Haven't had any issues with mods since then.

Last edited:

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
nice, thanks. curious about the texture in the changelog, maybe it will support mod chara ? unlikely, but still ...
Version 1.5 looks a whole better on the mod characters, With version 1.4 I was having weird face textures & other problems. Hopefully 1.5 is better for you too. :)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
How do i find whats the problem with my game? is like i miss something very important since i can't load a card only with the body/face part.
I don't know, anything you'll do now will ruin the other mods cuz you don't use the Mod Organizer. If you want that card so bad you can download and try installing different HS repack separately while keeping the current one. I was hoping to start over with my current PC since my gaming pc burnt up recently but it ain't worth it since this laptop can barely run the HS1 without mods.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Version 1.5 looks a whole better on the mod characters, With version 1.4 I was having weird face textures & other problems. Hopefully 1.5 is better for you too. :)
yeah i've tried it. face texture is good now, still had eyebrow problem though. the youtube preview said need to re-correcting the eyebrow position but nothing how to do that. i think the eyebrow is on the facial morph itself so theres nothing we can do, i remember cuni said the eyebrow is the hardest part to get right in custom head.

Lightning from darkruler is good now tho, minus the slight brown texture on the lower cheek which i presume is the eyeshadow

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i've tried it. face texture is good now, still had eyebrow problem though. the youtube preview said need to re-correcting the eyebrow position but nothing how to do that. i think the eyebrow is on the facial morph itself so theres nothing we can do, i remember cuni said the eyebrow is the hardest part to get right in custom head.

Lightning from darkruler is good now tho, minus the slight brown texture on the lower cheek which i presume is the eyeshadow
Is it the eyebrow position you are talking about? If so you can change those positions etc in the face settings.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I don't know, anything you'll do now will ruin the other mods cuz you don't use the Mod Organizer. If you want that card so bad you can download and try installing different HS repack separately while keeping the current one. I was hoping to start over with my current PC since my gaming pc burnt up recently but it ain't worth it since this laptop can barely run the HS1 without mods.
Not worth for just a card, i rather try to gather info and re build the card from scratch, the thing im thinking is that maybe some facepart is corrupted or some plugins is not up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes