73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Hello guys. I am using xyth's Tifa and Aerith and every time their face flush, there will be a neck seam. Does anyone else has this problem? or how can this be fixed?
1.PNG 2.PNG

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
It's time to play around with the Moles value. Most of the time Xyth's character mods have this problem and it can be fixed by fine-tuning the Moles value.
lol thanks but I actually already turned moles on, sorry that I didn't make it clear. When her face is in a normal state and does not flush, there is no seam line at all. The neck seams only appear when the face flushes

this is when I set flush as 0
1.PNG

and this is when I set flush as 1
2.jpg

it is quite frustrating since it only happens to tifa and aerith. not sure if anyone else got the same issue

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
lol thanks but I actually already turned moles on. When her face is in a normal state and does not flush, there is no seam line at all. The neck seams only appear when the face flushes
could be possible a problem with size of the blush texture? if they reach the neck part it mean that face or blush texture are not the same size.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
could be possible a problem with size of the blush texture? if they reach the neck part it mean that face or blush texture are not the same size.
I was thinking the same, it might be a problem with the flush texture. but I have no idea how to fix it lol

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I was thinking the same, it might be a problem with the flush texture. but I have no idea how to fix it lol
My idea is to try to re-install the 4k pack since the blush is part of the main game, when you swich to 4k plasticmind or LRE they get updated since everything scale, could also be that some old file of the base game is overwirting the 4k file replacer and that can be check in the HSResolve, you have to make sure that your game is using all the replaced file from the 4k.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
My idea is to try to re-install the 4k pack since the blush is part of the main game, when you swich to 4k plasticmind or LRE they get updated since everything scale, could also be that some old file of the base game is overwirting the 4k file replacer and that can be check in the HSResolve, you have to make sure that your game is using all the replaced file from the 4k.
Thanks. The card shows all green in HSresole and I didn't install LRE yet, so I may also guess it could be the problem of the mod since it only happened to tifa and aerith in my HS? I may try to re-install the 4k pack later

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
fatboyslim89 the card work fine now, but i notice that i don't have the red dress you use on her, can you share the link of it?
Btw that tool can do a lot of things even save facial expressions or use the H pose for card creation purpose, make the skin wet and more and more.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
The plugin is convenient because you can take off half of your clothes even on the Character Editor.
if you just want to use the half-off function only, I would recommend you use the MenuMod since it's more convenient and obvious
1.PNG
btw are you using xyth's tifa? if so do you also have the neck seam when her face flushed?

Last edited:
Reactions: cyrius122

anhem115

Feb 13, 2020
It's time to play around with the Moles value. Most of the time Xyth's character mods have this problem and it can be fixed by fine-tuning the Moles value.
Hey, which Moles value that you mention about? and how I could change it. I have the same neck seam problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes