73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
btw How do you use the skin shaders, do you just load the preset from graphics mod or there is more to it? I mean is there some other things you need to arrange at the char-maker?

basic tutorial for it, after set up the char in maker then tinker the Lighting in studio. Heavily dependent good use of lighting set up of your own.

gfjhjhgfjhgjgf

Nov 8, 2020

This doesn't necessarily mean that the installer for Utorrent contains a virus but I have heard that it came bundled with adware and bitcoin miners in the past.

Reactions: ai9999

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Apologies for the late reply. How you getting on with the shaders? The newest update makes things a whole lot better & easier especially with the eyebrow positioning being fixed.
yeah it is absolutely fantastic, had tried playing around in studio with it and exactly how i wanted with the modded character. last time in 1.4 its terrible with how uncompatible it is with custom head.

Now it is absolutely amazing tbh, i like how it enhanced the hooh wet skin detail and wet slider effect to another level with good lighting in studio. Sure the HS1 also can get do that too but i just cant get it right using LRE and frustated with it.
imo things are bit easier with it in HS2 to made the character looks good.

Not saying HS2 is better than HS1 one tho, that is subjective but i prefer HS2 solely because how good and light Overlay mod plugin is compared to SkinTexmod that was quite memory hungry.

Reactions: ai9999 and Ruyya

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah it is absolutely fantastic, had tried playing around in studio with it and exactly how i wanted with the modded character. last time in 1.4 its terrible with how uncompatible it is with custom head.

Now it is absolutely amazing tbh, i like how it enhanced the hooh wet skin detail and wet slider effect to another level with good lighting in studio. Sure the HS1 also can get do that too but i just cant get it right using LRE and frustated with it.
imo things are bit easier with it in HS2 to made the character looks good.

Not saying HS2 is better than HS1 one tho, that is subjective but i prefer HS2 solely because how good and light Overlay mod plugin is compared to SkinTexmod that was quite memory hungry.
Same here I like HS2 but HS1 is still my fav just because of the amount of content it has. I just wish it was possible to add clothing etc from HS1. As for the hooh wet skin detail its by far the best, I use it on all my characters.

Also does anyone here know of any modders that do outfit commissions for HS2? cause Im looking for Quiets outfit from Metal Gear.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Also does anyone here know of any modders that do outfit commissions for HS2? cause Im looking for Quiets outfit from Metal Gear.
its still McM i think that actively commision outfit for HS2, while AILegend/slut! made quite a lot of outfit i dont think he open commision that much.

there aare some char here tho with poor man version of her oufit lol. it is AI card, should work fine with HS2 not sure with the deluxe dlc version

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
its still McM i think that actively commision outfit for HS2, while AILegend/slut! made quite a lot of outfit i dont think he open commision that much.

there aare some char here tho with poor man version of her oufit lol. it is AI card, should work fine with HS2 not sure with the deluxe dlc version
I've tried McM but doesn't have any commission slots available unfortunately the only option available at the moment is the $25 poll entry tier but I doubt the outfit will get many votes lol. It could be worth a shot though & thanks for the cards they will do for now.

Reactions: ClaireNv and ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
is that the one with the new voices and positions?
Yes DX is the latest, Check post #3,021 in this page.
Apologies for the late reply. How you getting on with the shaders? The newest update makes things a whole lot better & easier especially with the eyebrow positioning being fixed.
I haven't exactly tried em yet still trying out basics. Thanks again and appreciate the great shares you did. since my gaming PC got roasted with lightning strike, having a bad time with my current low end PC. at least HS2 has better performance than AIS in this PC which is a good thing in my sake.
I like HS2 but HS1 is still my fav just because of the amount of content it has. I just wish it was possible to add clothing etc from HS1.
same. (y) Also that's why most people hate HS 2 that it wasn't compatible with HS1 content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack547
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes