73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
yup actually i make hair diffrent lol :HideThePain: , in charamaker i use HS_CMModNEO_R_v0.1 with this plugin you can brings out a lot of character and can also change various pose View attachment 895306
Probably using that Random Char Assist plugin.
using CMMod (introduced in previous pages), you use control+n and click "list --> select a character card --> create" on the popup window, you can create as many as you want
Thanks. (y)

Last edited:

Drknd

Feb 15, 2019
After searching through some outfit, I found 1 that fits perfectly with Nina's black suit, one of which belongs to Jill Valentine from mcm, looks more suitable, but the clothes that are given protowhite are also interesting :giggle: and here coordinate for those who are curious :HideThePain: 20201114233949738.jpg 915308_coordF_20201114001506065.png

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
After searching through some outfit, I found 1 that fits perfectly with Nina's black suit, one of which belongs to Jill Valentine from mcm, looks more suitable, but the clothes that are given protowhite are also interesting :giggle: and here coordinate for those who are curious :HideThePain:
thx for sharing, that looks much better than my :poop: work lol
the wedding dress comes from here I guess?

Reactions: ai9999

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
It would be better to link directly than post an old version.

** HSResolveMoreSlotID_v1.4b + Toxin_DB_Fix.7z ** <- for new users

** modlist.7z ** <- database update only (05/10/2020 compressed for more fast download)

I update the database every 3-4 days but the links are always the same, in this way it is easier to stay updated.
Thanks, this list update is exactly what I was missing! Hopefully the pastebin will be updated at some point. Now it's just a matter of waiting until Sak reposts the rest of their work. On another note, anyone have some tips for improving load times when you have an excess of mods outside of buying more RAM? I've got everything on an SSD and haven't moved any files around since I installed them.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
previously I was very grateful for the link :giggle: , maybe this is the first mod from Garnetto but I see it is quite good in terms of similarities, maybe in the future he will be a reliable modder like 737alc roy12 xtyh etc. example chara in charamaker :HideThePain:
does your young Tifa has neck seam as well?

k4m1k4zeee

Nov 15, 2020
Hey all, I'm pretty new to Honey Select modding, especially this whole character sharing thing. I follow a couple artists on pixiv and I'm trying to track down this Lianshi mod they use, can anyone tell whose it is, and where I can get it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hey all, I'm pretty new to Honey Select modding, especially this whole character sharing thing. I follow a couple artists on pixiv and I'm trying to track down this Lianshi mod they use, can anyone tell whose it is, and where I can get it?
Try This

also aastaroth has one, it's paywalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes