73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
[HS2][Xyth24][Zipmod] Tifa FF7R:
Key: afCEv3Qgp2_dPStRrZ3wqIx8eQasJ0rTlzSE2IxGmjI

Restarted the game 5 times didn't seem to have the white face issue. Its probably going to happen at some point so just restart when it happens. I'm assuming there's an issue with paid mods and BR, considering how the mods only started to break after at least R4 or 5. If anyone knows how to fix it let me know.

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question, i did try to download the Tifa for HS2 from the mediafire link and after opening the page i got some sort of Turbo autodownload shit, is that normal? usually i manually start it, looks a bit sketchy.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question, i did try to download the Tifa for HS2 from the mediafire link and after opening the page i got some sort of Turbo autodownload shit, is that normal? usually i manually start it, looks a bit sketchy.
Yea i did turbo too and the file looks fine

Reactions: Agreyan

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Its not just Tifa, its every character over an over, DoA, Street Fighter, Dynasty Warriors etc.
I guess they make these characters for one simple reason, they are popular and sell, lol.

I'd love to see some different ones too but they never win the polls :(

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
Anybody has anything about this creator?

He has some nice stuff, specially that nyotengu hair + outfit. Haven`t checked it in depth, but the registration seems to be chinese, not your conventional patreon with paypal thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes