73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
Do you download it from my pack??? thats sounds weird, ASH perfect work on my HS.
"Countess" mod was bald, thats normal.
I've since gotten it to work.
Turns out I had an older set of files for that hair already in my abdata folder (they also didn't work, so I didn't notice and forgot they were there), so I deleted those and re-installed the new files from your pack.

The mod still didn't show up in-game or on HSresolve, but then I changed one of the files names (don't remember which one, something in the "list" folder, maybe) and it popped up on HSresolve conflicting with the regular Aerith items.
Blocked the duplicate items, and it works perfectly now.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks its work :giggle: looks like something is wrong with my network:HideThePain:
Nothing wrong with your network, the problem is with the link as Big_yoshi stated in the patron page.It's good see that sorted out at your side. Have fun.

• Angry
Reactions: Drknd

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Last edited:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone else have an issue with 73lac7c's Jade in that the character's face doesn't match the location of tentacles? Like the tentacle is at the throat instead of the mouth. Reminded me of Liara's mouth being nowhere near a blowjob

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone else have an issue with 73lac7c's Jade in that the character's face doesn't match the location of tentacles? Like the tentacle is at the throat instead of the mouth. Reminded me of Liara's mouth being nowhere near a blowjob
Also experiencing the same(pretty sure that's a case happened to everybody), I wanted to try adjusting her height but I kinda forgot it that time.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
The pack looks good but some files are not uploaded, there are a few that can be added (like some fixes for the mods), I don't know if you are the owner of upload on the mega link and you can add the missing stuff.
Do you know a fix for 73's Liara Port's Height issue?

Reactions: Smithe
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes