73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Not to kink shame or anything but I don't see why folks like this particular female ninja when she's the only one with a freaky mouth full of teeth that puts that teeth film about teeth in a vagina horror slash to shame
Didn't 73 release a Mileena when he started his Patreon years ago? :unsure:

Jan 25, 2018
Everyone doing Tifa is great example of how just a tiny bit of humility and/or organisation between these mod creators would prevent a lot of stepping on toes or duplication of mains.

I get why Tifa's so iconic to people, but one does sigh inwardly realising how many >other< characters could have been covered rather than this.

Reactions: Smithe

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
Sheesh stop the ranting about Tifa alredy.... It is called free market. There are so many mods about her because IT SELLS. It is evident that the market, that is, the people that puts money to buy mods, are in general, interested in her. That gives the modders a signal that, if they create a Tifa mod, it would probably make more money for them. If they mod a character that is lesser known or more niche, they would sell less and get a lower income of $.
On a side note, different modders give different approaches to their mods. For example Xey's HS2 Tifa comes with all her hairstyles, while HS1 Xyth's version has a cleaner face, but her expressions are not as great as 73's version on HS1.... and so on.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Sheesh stop the ranting about Tifa alredy.... It is called free market. There are so many mods about her because IT SELLS. It is evident that the market, that is, the people that puts money to buy mods, are in general, interested in her. That gives the modders a signal that, if they create a Tifa mod, it would probably make more money for them. If they mod a character that is lesser known or more niche, they would sell less and get a lower income of $.
On a side note, different modders give different approaches to their mods. For example Xey's HS2 Tifa comes with all her hairstyles, while HS1 Xyth's version has a cleaner face, but her expressions are not as great as 73's version on HS1.... and so on.
not true , it's just because people have crap tastes and probably modders work with competition like "look my tifa is better than others".
I remember the time when modders put mods without patreon (win any money), i'm ok with modders have money for theirs jobs now, it's great but, stop to choice stupid characters because you pay for the poll, anyway i'm talking in the wind, i hope just some people will understand me, anyway i don't want to put a bad mood, everything is ok, i just wait wisely.

Reactions: Mister Gary

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
What I tried to say was that there is (probably) not such a thing as a modders guild, where modders have a zoom meeting to decide who is gonna mod wich character. They probably just go with the flow of whats popular, and what they feel the general public is going to like. They probably dont know if other modder is working on the same character or wheter or not it was modded before by someone else.
Tifa is an all time favourite, just like the DOA girls. They have been modded in games since the times of AG2, and probably before even. So they understand that modding her is probably going to bring some traffic. Later on, modders eventually move to other characters. Just look at what Roy did in HS1. Only after all the DOA cast was ported, he moved to other franchises.
It's just a matter of patience. Eventually, more variety will arrive, HS2 is still young.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Here have some waifu Yinping HS2 with the flood of Tifa while we waiting for Diao Chan. its just a card from zodgame but its pretty close if you ask me and will make do while waiting for the real mod in god knows how long is it.
Also Wang Yuanji is inferior to Yinping. She is the better waifu and superior in everyway.
IBF someone said she died in Jin last story battle DW8, nope idk what you are talking about. AfvR.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jinsheen

Dec 5, 2020
not true , it's just because people have crap tastes and probably modders work with competition like "look my tifa is better than others".
I remember the time when modders put mods without patreon (win any money), i'm ok with modders have money for theirs jobs now, it's great but, stop to choice stupid characters because you pay for the poll, anyway i'm talking in the wind, i hope just some people will understand me, anyway i don't want to put a bad mood, everything is ok, i just wait wisely.
Most of the girls in other games series are not as attractive as Tifa. Only girls that are attractive that is on par are the DOA girls. The only modder who actually make diff chars is Cuni, as great as his mods are, the character he makes are meh. Only interesting ones are his SF girls.

fishheadthedeparted

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone here got Hanmen skin shader to work with head mods? Xyth24 mentioned that with his new workflow, you can use sss shader or other face shaders without adjusting eye and mouth positions which leaves me to believe it's doable with some adjustments.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Here have some waifu Yinping HS2 with the flood of Tifa while we waiting for Diao Chan. its just a card from zodgame but its pretty close if you ask me and will make do while waiting for the real mod in god knows how long is it.
Also Wang Yuanji is inferior to Yinping. She is the better waifu and superior in everyway.
IBF someone said she died in Jin last story battle DW8, nope idk what you are talking about. View attachment 930806
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zodgame mod is very quality but I can't create an account above, can you help me?
Sorry I am using google translate

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes