73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
hello guys sorry for bothering you but anyone have any kind of these mods these mods are missing and i need it if anyone can post a link or extract any of these files from his abdata i will be grateful for him Capture.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG Capture8.PNG Capture9.PNG Capture10.PNG Capture21.PNG Capture23.PNG Capture24.PNG Capture29.PNG Capture30.PNG Capture32.PNG Capture34.PNG Capture39.PNG Capture45.PNG

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Jesus Christ man. I update your Resolver's mod database! :rolleyes:

Reactions: bazzoey and HsToxin

HsToxin

Dec 9, 2019
already updated its toxin modlist but these mods are missing from my characters
If that card uses the clothes in a different slot than the one provided (you need Allegretto Plugin) in the Resolver they are marked in red, check in the game's chara editor. To check if you have them installed use the search in the resolver Know Mod List

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
Yes, it's ridiculous.
Everybody knows Jessie is the best FF7 girl
<3 _ <3

(Btw, anyone made a good Jessie, other than Cuni?)

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Tina doesnt seem to be popular, she is one of the ones missing in DOAXVV (along with Christy and Lisa) but at least people have done Tina.

Unless the modder is a fan of the character, its not likely they will do then especially if they put then up on polls and they arent very popular, a couple of years ago you had Bowsette that as far I can tell, nobody even done for HS2 as a example of a character being a fad. I would like KOS-MOS/T-ELOS but considering how complicated they are to be done as well not really popular ... thats not bound to happen.

Apr 12, 2018
This isn’t new,many users complain about xyz mod is already done by other modders.

Some HS modder told me, if you want a particular mod and you don’t want to pay for it.
Why don’t you make your own? You don’t have to complain why other modders are not making the mods you want.

Dark_ruler

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys, I hope you are doing well, I came here just to say that there's no need to "leak" my content anymore, I'll open it for public again, I don't want to force anyone to pay for it, just respect the releases time, If you can and/or want to support me is up to you, check my last post:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes