73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Well regarding people's taste on Tifa or other characters. I say different strokes for different folks and I say appreciate what we have, instead of begrudging what we don't have.
True, i mean of all the Tifa versions only one of them i found good, so if there wasn't multiple
versions of her i would probably be stuck with the one i don't like lol.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
This isn’t new,many users complain about xyz mod is already done by other modders.

Some HS modder told me, if you want a particular mod and you don’t want to pay for it.
Why don’t you make your own? You don’t have to complain why other modders are not making the mods you want.
This is the problem, people pay patreon for choice to make shitty characters or choice a character already done by others modders. (probably the most stupid thing)

It's why people come complain here.
i wait nothing about voting poll, it's always a deception, i wait the surprise when a modder choose to make a personal choice. I follow always the work of the modder cunihinx by exemple, we have some similar tastes. i remember when he put Excella gionne from RE5 in honey select 1, it's was a great and cool surprise.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Oh btw, I saw someone asking for DOA Rachel for HS2, TBH she's one of my DOA favorite girls too, If Roy does'nt port her, I'll do
Don't worry about that, i think he will do it.
The best for the end, finger cross
I'm a big fan of rachel too.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hi guys, I hope you are doing well, I came here just to say that there's no need to "leak" my content anymore, I'll open it for public again, I don't want to force anyone to pay for it, just respect the releases time, If you can and/or want to support me is up to you, check my last post:
I respect this, TBH I respect you dared to come here in the first place. Hope everybody else will follow this too.
It's real, Also, I ported Jun Kazama as a comission some months ago, I had'nt released yet because the model I used is little old, but If you want to, I'll do it in the upcoming days
No need to follow some pirate's request buddy, If your patrons demands it, do it.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
This is the problem, people pay patreon for choice to make shitty characters or choice a character already done by others modders. (probably the most stupid thing)
Here's the thing dude, if a character you or somebody else wanted was made and it was bad, there would be complaining there wasn't a better versions of her. around lol.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018

It's why people come complain here.
Yea, I don't think modders care at all who already gets ported already, at the end of the day the modder gets PAID for their work on the mod. It's their lost if the modder doesn't port it and that's what the patrons want.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys, I hope you are doing well, I came here just to say that there's no need to "leak" my content anymore, I'll open it for public again, I don't want to force anyone to pay for it, just respect the releases time, If you can and/or want to support me is up to you, check my last post:
I knew this thread was becoming too popular for its own good. Regardless, thanks DR for sharing your mods publicly, hope people will respect your wishes.

Reactions: slacker95

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Yea I can def respect waiting for public release, no reason I can't wait a few weeks.
I knew this thread was becoming too popular for its own good. Regardless, thanks DR for sharing your mods publicly, hope people will respect your wishes.
IDK if there would ever bee a point where the thread becomes "too popular" considering what this site is for in the first place anyways.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
I respect this, TBH I respect you dared to come here in the first place. Hope everybody else will follow this too.

No need to follow some pirate's request buddy, If your patrons demands it, do it.
seriously this is a great testament to your character dark ruler hope more follow your great example this is faith in humanity restored levels of u da man.

Apr 17, 2020
Shit, this is badass.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
I have the bottom part of my "Dark Magic Girl" outfit but without the top, help me find it
Sorry I am using google translate
Game HS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes