Not open for further replies.

KuronshinZX

Oct 2, 2020
You know there's five types of Laras available now
Roy's Lara

73's Classic Lara
cunihinx Classic Lara
cunihinx Lara
WZ's Lara, Which is in the 107GB torrent we shared awhile ago.

In case you're not aware of your options.
Hey dude, sorry, but do you know where i can look for 73's classic lara preview? is it better than cunihinx classic version?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hey dude, sorry, but do you know where i can look for 73's classic lara preview? is it better than cunihinx classic version?
73 and Xeyniu considered to be tier 1 head modders when it comes to quality, So yeah he/she's better. The Lara you're talking about is from TR Underworld, Cunihinx's one is the only port in existence considering that game so there's no comparison.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
This thread is surely an oasis in the desert.
Anyway, does anyone know where can I find this Diao Chan's head accessory?
It certainly is. (y)
Haven't seen any, Mostly the head accessory comes with the port itself even with aki's Diao chan port.

Apr 12, 2018
Aww D*mn:love:, Thanks man. What else 73 secretly developing?:unsure:
(Hope MK11 Skarlet get a chance too)
Not secretly developing, the $20 tier on 73’s Patreon is a commission.

I like to see a 73's take on Yennefer TW3, I mean don't get me wrong, It's a very complicated face to port so 73 can do justice in his own way like roy.
Well hope their is a commission or winning the poll for that month.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ai9999

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
uh oh, my chad Xyth is going to encrypt his mods in near future.

About Encrypting my Later Crowdfunding Mods

1607781862202.png

Sad to say, I got reports that some people reshare / resell my not-yet-released mods on the Internet without my permissions. And as far as I know, this is not the only case.

To be honest, I don't want to encrypt my mods at all myself and it makes mod sending harder for me, but my crowdfunding participants think that their benefits got harmed and I don't want them to feel bad.

So, after spending a few days writing my C# code, I decide to encrypt my mods. From Wang Yuanji on, if you want to take part in my crowdfundings or get early-access, you'll need to use my ID-Generator to generate an ID that's unique for your Personal Computer used for game playing. (It will only read some PC-specific information and do nothing else). I will encrypt your mod so that it can only be run on that specific Computer.

Hope for your understandings.​

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
uh oh, my chad Xyth is going to encrypt his mods in near future.
Err, how?

Its a mod, it cannot be set to only be read by specific hardware profiles since its a mod, a collection of meshes and textures that are loaded by the program so how he is going to do that outside making people to encrypt and decrypt a zip file every time they have to ... I dont even know if that even possible, the only thing he can do is put a ID fingerprint on each file send so he can identify who is sharing the mod, its possible but also more that a bit of work considering you have to keep track of IDs.

Reactions: ClaireNv and ai9999

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Err, how?

Its a mod, it cannot be set to only be read by specific hardware profiles since its a mod, a collection of meshes and textures that are loaded by the program so how he is going to do that outside making people to encrypt and decrypt a zip file every time they have to ... I dont even know if that even possible, the only thing he can do is put a ID fingerprint on each file send so he can identify who is sharing the mod, its possible but also more that a bit of work considering you have to keep track of IDs.
Well... the best answer I can think of is

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider...
UnnAtuRaL

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So from now on with Xyth is like buy mod, decrypt it, install it to game and share the extracted files right? That idea is not good as you think Xyth.

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
So from now on with Xyth is like buy mod, decrypt it, install it to game and share the extracted files right? That idea is not good as you think Xyth.
I totall agree with that, Shitty practice like that is not gonna work. WEN did this with his Lamia costume mod and it ended up giving me a virus and messing up other mods I had installed in HS1. I had to reinstall my entire game from the start up. I'm getting tired of these ripoff modders calling these people who share the mods thieves, they are the true thieves with their outlandish pricing.

Reactions: ai9999

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
These modders are all the same, but the ones pissed off cuz their content is being leaked are the worst scum bags ever in the community.

- Call other thieves for sharing and downloading leaked Patreon content.

- 99% of said leaked Patreon content is made of Copyright material that these modders have no rights to sell.

So yeah, all these whining greedy bastards can go fuck themselves to oblivion for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes