73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Oh Cuni. He finally moves on into HS2, no more HS1 modding including commission works. Yua Mikami and Shoko Takahashi from Yakuza Kiwami 2 will be his last works for HS1.

No More Honey Select 1

Starting from 2021 I will no longer do anything for Honey Select 1. This include commission work, thus I will not accept HS1 commission offer anymore.

I know that some people are still sticking with HS1, and I understand that. However, I have lost my passion for playing and modding HS1 entirely. Even commissions. I don't hate money but surely you don't want to pay someone for something that he's lost interest with and risked having him half-assing the project you paid for. I apologize for not fulfilling HS1-related promises I made here or somewhere else.

I have plan on things I want to do from this moment going forward. More than just HS2 head modding, or even more than Illusion games modding. We'll see. As for HS2 commission, I plan to start that soon, maybe on the 2nd month. Please wait for the announcement for rules and availability.

This is difficult decision that may disappoint some people. Thank you for understanding, and for all the support all this time.

Happy new year y'all

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Oh Cuni. He finally moves on into HS2, no more HS1 modding including commission works. Yua Mikami and Shoko Takahashi from Yakuza Kiwami 2 will be his last works for HS1.
Good for him, juggling two things are hard, i assume maybe doing things on outdated HS1 Unity Engine are a hassle compared to HS2 newer Unity Engine which maybe more convinient and comfortable.

Reactions: liutu
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes