73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
You might be able to fix it following this:

I'll try it later, myself.
thx. I actually spent my whole afternoon to edit the sort order, but there are so many meshes, it's really hard to completely eliminate the reflections
also I'm not sure if it's just my problem or the problem of the mod :unsure:

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
well, i haven't seen anyone have posted their model yet
There's some user on here named WalkWiddaLimp that posted 73's Scarlet. But for some reason, he likes removing links by the end of the week.

And I hear if you used the search bar, you would find that another user on here actually compiled all of 73's mods onto MEGA, including Scarlet.

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018
There's some user on here named WalkWiddaLimp that posted 73's Scarlet. But for some reason, he likes removing links by the end of the week.

And I hear if you used the search bar, you would find that another user on here actually compiled all of 73's mods onto MEGA, including Scarlet.
actually the scarlet one isn't included

Nov 17, 2017
I've installed the BetterRepack DX R3 for clean install after being on original R4 or something like that. After the install cards I previously had all have weird graphical bugs on them (like completely black skin or missing irises). Any ideas what I could do without going through each card and modifying them myself? I've linked an example card below

1609114371371.png

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I've installed the BetterRepack DX R3 for clean install after being on original R4 or something like that. After the install cards I previously had all have weird graphical bugs on them (like completely black skin or missing irises). Any ideas what I could do without going through each card and modifying them myself? I've linked an example card below
That's why HS1 is better. Probably item ids in DXR 3 changed but no hsresolve for HS2 to fix that. Many users complaining that in BR's discord. I suggest start fresh with DXR 3 or revert back to OR4.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
That's why HS1 is better. Probably item ids in DXR 3 changed but no hsresolve for HS2 to fix that. Many users complaining that in BR's discord. I suggest start fresh with DXR 3 or revert back to OR4.
Honey select02 is better than HS1 and however i really like HS1.
HS1 is only better on 1 point, the characters roster is huge compared of HS2 and basically the game performance is less greedy but it's normal, because the global rendering is really old compared to HS2.

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020
Before that, thank you to everyone in this group who helped me with the character and problems with HS, now it's complete for the female character version of the FF7 remake I really appreciate it :giggle: View attachment 960292
Dude that looks awesome. Would be great if you could straight up share a zip file with all those mods including their outfits and cards :p

• Haha
Reactions: Drknd

haley3388

Apr 16, 2019
Hi, Guys.

Sorry, I'm newbie to F95zone. I am not sure where I should post my question. I put some mods in HS2 today. After that I couldn't open StudioNEOV2. I deleted the new mods and then StudioNEOV2 was opened. However it couldn't read female cards info but only male cards'. It happened once. I reinstalled HS2 and solved the problem. Do anyone where issues possibly are? Thanks so much ~ !

### Issue was solved###
My issue was solved. Sometimes, StudioNEOV2 asked you to do configuration again. I did it and then StudioNEOV2 could read the female cards. However I have one question. How do we force StudioNEOV2 to do configuration? Is there any option in the game? If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes