73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
remove the HSStandard.dll in Plugins folder and the skin backs to normal.
You don't have to remove it. The instructions clearly say you can turn on/off the shader effects in modprefs.ini file. There's settings for clothes, skin, items, hair, etc. 1 = on, 0 = off. That plugin actually does make everything look better. All you need to do is readjust the intensity/softness slider on the skin of your characters. You could easily to that using the BodySliders plugin in Studio Neo also.

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
You don't have to remove it. The instructions clearly say you can turn on/off the shader effects in modprefs.ini file. There's settings for clothes, skin, items, hair, etc. 1 = on, 0 = off. That plugin actually does make everything look better. All you need to do is readjust the intensity/softness slider on the skin of your characters.
I've been telling this everytime i read someone suggesting to remove HSStandard, that plugin comes with a lot of good things, they just have to edit the txt file in the userdata folder if you don't like something, personally i removed the clothing/accessory modification but i keep everything related to skin/bodypart since it looks way better, you just have to re-adjust it with lower value on every cards it takes 2 second, just 2 sliders in the skin tab/color.

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Kinda beginning to wonder if DX BR changed something since most of my paid stuff likes to break randomly on boot now. Its not random to the point where it becomes a chore since it only happens like MAYBE once every 10-20 boot ups for me. Opening settings menu and closing settings fixes it which is kinda odd, expected to have to restart the whole game.
1608753191024.png 1608753205067.png

Reactions: DarkLegionaireXIV

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Kinda beginning to wonder if DX BR changed something since most of my paid stuff likes to break randomly on boot now. Its not random to the point where it becomes a chore since it only happens like MAYBE once every 10-20 boot ups for me. Opening settings menu and closing settings fixes it which is kinda odd, expected to have to restart the whole game.
View attachment 953520 View attachment 953521
you need to ask 2155x on discord for that, the guy is basically the tech support for the all BRrepack related stuff

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I've been telling this everytime i read someone suggesting to remove HSStandard, that plugin comes with a lot of good things, they just have to edit the txt file in the userdata folder if you don't like something, personally i removed the clothing/accessory modification but i keep everything related to skin/bodypart since it looks way better, you just have to re-adjust it with lower value on every cards it takes 2 second, just 2 sliders in the skin tab/color.
Actually removing/disable HSStandard is the fastest way to get the game back to normal if you're a newbie. I used to be a newbie back to the days playing HS with mods for the first time. I was panic when the skin models were too bright and glossy, and the dumb move I used was re-installing the game. Then I found out that playing around with skin values could have fixed the game at that time. You see? I was an idiot back then until I found some topics dedicated to HS on HongFire, anime-sharing, and now F95zone. There are some nice guys in those topics who help me with HSStandard problems and now I can utilize HSStandard to make my characters look beautiful and not ugly like before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agreyan

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Actually removing/disable HSStandard is the fastest way to get the game back to normal if you're a newbie. I used to be a newbie back to the days playing HS with mods for the first time. I was panic when the skin models were too bright and glossy, and the dump move I used was re-installing the game. Then I found out that playing around with skin values could have fixed the game at that time. You see? I was an idiot back then until I found some topics dedicated to HS on HongFire, anime-sharing, and now F95zone. There are some nice guys in those topics who help me with HSStandard problems and now I can utilize HSStandard to make my characters look beautiful and not ugly like before.
How is not using the shaders that HS was meant to use in the first place "back to normal"? It's way easier to just edit a few number values in a txt file and get the benefits of having these shaders working in HS. That and the fact that most modders are using these same HSStandard shaders nowadays. My 2 cents.

Reactions: Agreyan

Pajaroloko123

Jan 19, 2020
Has anyone Ecchilent's cards from DeviantArt?
I am particularly interested in:

Bea (Pokemon)
Mariah (Jojo)
Akiza (Yugioh)
Mikasa (AOT)

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
anyone has a hat like this ? View attachment 955548
You can find similar hats here:

And I think there's an even better hat in one of AM's KK packs, but I'm not 100% sure ( )

On another topic, I installed garnetfanatico's "fluffy foam" ( ), and even at full-state I can see the girls nipples, like the foam turns completely transparent when it's between them and the camera. It's not supposed to be like that, right? Any ideas what might be wrong? (I remember Xyth's hair having a similar problem when you used a transparent monochrome male)

And have a Messy X-Mas everyone!

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
anyone has a hat like this ?
AM's kk pack 2 has a hat quite similar to that

(I remember Xyth's hair having a similar problem when you used a transparent monochrome male)
you are a genius! now it works perfectly. just follow his instructions and charge all the sort order to 200
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes