73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Kirara Asuka for HS by Xyth

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pw: f95zone
Note: Not recommend for anyone to download this but I share it anyway. This probably is the worst Yakuza character mod from Xyth. You can't change the color of the eyes and combine it with bad facial animation that would make Kirara looks really creepy like she's gonna eat your soul or something. o_O The screenshot above is from Xyth patreon page and that's exactly what you're gonna get in the game, Kirara the creepy one. o_O

Last edited:

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
Kirara Asuka for HS by Xyth

Note: Not recommend for anyone to download this but I share it anyway. This probably is the worst Yakuza character mod from Xyth. You can't change the color of the eye and combine it with bad facial animation that would make Kirara looks really creepy like she's gonna eat your soul or something. o_O The screenshot above is from Xyth patreon page and that's exactly what you're gonna get in the game, Kirara the creepy one. o_O
that's really a bit scary

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
when using 73's Tifa China hair, the two buns on the hair seem to be translucent, does anyone have a similar issue or know how to fix it?

I have tried adjusting different values but it doesn't work :(
Inked20201227115800245_LI.jpg

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
when using 73's Tifa China hair, the two buns on the hair seem to be translucent, does anyone have a similar issue or know how to fix it?

I have tried adjusting different values but it doesn't work :(
View attachment 958397
You might be able to fix it following this:

I'll try it later, myself.

As for Scarlet, I installed 5896's Scarlet, then used fatboyslim89's card, which he posted on page 52.
That's the best one for now, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes