73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
OOoooooh this motherfucker. KameronFox is back and hasn't learn his lesson apparently. Different name same strat. If there's one thing I hate it's someone like him/her taking all the other modders cards for themselves, maybe making the slightest of adjustments then selling them for $80+

Last edited:

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
OOoooooh this motherfucker. KameronFox is back and hasn't learn his lesson apparently. Different name same strat. If there's one thing I hate it's someone like him/her taking all the other mdoders cards for themselves, maybe making the slightest of adjustments then selling them for $80+

I thought he deleted his Patreon? Unless he just hid his account from the public.

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
Guys, can anyone help me with this one?

skinerror.JPG

It's Aki's Diaochan Head mod that I combine with my previous custom body.
That gap skin color really stressed me out. They can't blend perfectly, because when I change the skin parameter, the all skin color (both body + head) will also change along. Any suggestion?

Anyway, thank goodness I found this thread.
I do appreciate the senior members who are really kind and helpful to every newcomer here.
"In hentai we united!"

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
who can share Garnetfanatico [HS] Cloud FFVII Remake + Outfit FFXV?

This modder make a good job, i have really appreciated the R_Mika Outfit, like i like R_Mika.

1(2).jpg

R_Mika was done for HS1 by a another great modder "cunihinx":
1(1).jpg

It's not new links, i know, but maybe it may interest some people who have missed them.

Last edited:

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
Guys, can anyone help me with this one?

View attachment 946904

It's Aki's Diaochan Head mod that I combine with my previous custom body.
That gap skin color really stressed me out. They can't blend perfectly, because when I change the skin parameter, the all skin color (both body + head) will also change along. Any suggestion?

Anyway, thank goodness I found this thread.
I do appreciate the senior members who are really kind and helpful to every newcomer here.
"In hentai we united!"
Only way to change that is to extract the texture from the files using sb3u and then alter the texture in photoshop or another program and then repack it.

Reactions: zoaldyeck

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
Only way to change that is to extract the texture from the files using sb3u and then alter the texture in photoshop or another program and then repack it.
Thanks for your answer.
It seems there's no way to re-fix it ingame. Maybe I will try to create another new custom body based from Aki's Diaochan, and change the parameter to my previous custom body manually. o_O

Anyway guys, I saw some comments above that you all complaining about "this and that" greedy modders. I don't mean to discuss it any further, but let's take aside this matter for moment.
Have u all taken a look or discussed about Korean mods before?
I personally like their girls presets.

For example here:

I also found the cafe.naver page (currently not active) where they share all girls cards there:

Anyone knows download links to get those cards?

To f**k KPop girls are every man's dream.

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for your answer.
It seems there's no way to re-fix it ingame. Maybe I will try to create another new custom body based from Aki's Diaochan, and change the parameter to my previous custom body manually. o_O
You won't be able to make the head/body match colour in-game if they're already mismatched to start off with as they use the same settings for colour.

Easier way than creating a different body is just extract the head texture and alter it in photoshop. Just playing around with contrast/brightness can give the desired result most of the time. If there's a hard edge on the neck seam then sometimes you will need to do a bit of manual texture work to smooth it out so it blends with the body better. Depends on whether the modder has bothered to cut the head mesh at the neck properly. Remember these modders are just taking the textures from the parent game that are ripped by other people at places like deviantart etc, they are not doing their own texture work.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for your answer.

Anyway guys, I saw some comments above that you all complaining about "this and that" greedy modders. I don't mean to discuss it any further, but let's take aside this matter for moment.
Have u all taken a look or discussed about Korean mods before?
I personally like their girls presets.

For example here:

I also found the cafe.naver page (currently not active) where they share all girls cards there:

Anyone knows download links to get those cards?

To f**k KPop girls are every man's dream.
That erolongzzi dude never shared anything, he was just another show-off. also it seems he disappeared from the honey select scene so forget about getting anything from him.

your best bet to download anything from naver if you are not a korean is asking for a korean to do it for you. naver requires a korean phone number to register.

BloodApple

Jul 24, 2020
대답해 주셔서 감사합니다.
그것을 다시 고칠 방법이 없어 보인다. 아마 아키의 디아오찬을 기반으로 새로운 커스텀 바디를 만들어보고, 파라미터를 나의 이전 커스텀 바디로 수동으로 변경해 볼 것이다. o_O

아무튼 여러분들은 위에서 "이것 저것" 탐욕스러운 수식어들에 대해 불평을 늘어놓는 몇 가지 댓글을 보았습니다. 더 이상 의논할 생각은 없지만, 이 일은 잠시 접어두자.
전에 한국 모드에 대해 모두 알아보거나 논의한 적이 있나요?
나는 개인적으로 그들의 여자 프리셋을 좋아한다.

예를 들어 다음과 같습니다.

또한 카페.나버 페이지(현재 활성화되지 않음)에서 모든 여자 카드를 공유합니다.

그 카드들을 얻기 위해 링크를 다운로드하는 것을 아는 사람?

To f**k KPop 여학생들은 모든 남자의 꿈이다.

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019

Bruh, I appreciate your reply to let me know about these Korean links.
But it would be better if you type more the details what are these in English.

There's no way I can read Hangul right now.
My Korean dictionary only: annyeonghaseyo, sarangheyo, sibal, silmang, chogiyo, jinjja?!

BloodApple

Jul 24, 2020
Bruh, I appreciate your reply to let me know about these Korean links.
But it would be better if you type more the details what are these in English.

There's no way I can read Hangul right now.
My Korean dictionary only: annyeonghaseyo, sarangheyo, sibal, silmang, chogiyo, jinjja?!
공지사항 = Announcements

질문 = Troubleshooting

스크린샷 = Screenshot

게임외야짤 = Screenshot +18

정보 = Information

프리셋 = Preset

씬 데이터 = Studio scene

코디 = coordinate

모드 = mode

오버레이 = Overlays

그래픽프리셋 = Graphics presets
허셀 채널.jpg