73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018

Another Tifa from XeyNiu, still 5$ tier at the moment but will be released publicly at some point. Can't wait for every single modder to do a Tifa head port.
Its not another one, its this one ...

He removed her because there was some problem with the eyes, he just fixed it and put her back .... the difference of the full and free version is the extra 2 hairstyles in the full version.

Reactions: ai9999

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020
Someone have the last names poll of roy12?

View attachment 943351

Kokoro beat out Leifang
Is there a li naotora in the poll? I really like this character, hope roy12 will do her
View attachment 944339
Thanks for the clarification.
So any news about Rachel.
I hope Dark_ruler always keep in mind to realise her.
Roy doesn't keep adding more to the poll until he's checked off the list, otherwise possibly characters like Kokoro or Leifang will never get made because they keep losing in the polls.

Now that Kokoro won, she will be the next release, and then Leifang after that, and then Roy will likely make a new poll with Rachel and Naotora.

Really looking forward to Rachel personally.

Reactions: liutu

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Kokoro beat out Leifang

Roy doesn't keep adding more to the poll until he's checked off the list, otherwise possibly characters like Kokoro or Leifang will never get made because they keep losing in the polls.

Now that Kokoro won, she will be the next release, and then Leifang after that, and then Roy will likely make a new poll with Rachel and Naotora.

Really looking forward to Rachel personally.
Me too, i can't wait for Rachel.

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
He didn't fix his Liara port which released before like a year ago, so careful who you praise. 73 certainly is one of the best but not good as many people think.
Wasn't Liara like one of the earliest things he ported? Sounds like you have an issue with the guy for some reason. I think his work is just fine and I can't think of another head porter who is better all around with the morphs etc. Unless you can tell me who your top spot goes to.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Wasn't Liara like one of the earliest things he ported? Sounds like you have an issue with the guy for some reason. I think his work is just fine and I can't think of another head porter who is better all around with the morphs etc. Unless you can tell me who your top spot goes to.
73,Roy and Xeyniu are my top atm. Yes Majority of his ports work well but he didn't fix the Liara for some d*mn reason. I don't have a issue with the guy, nothing personal.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
I'm a pretty sporadic member in the community so I don't really pay attention to who ports what so I'm curious, who are y'alls favorite mod creators for both HS1 and 2?
Its roy, McM and cunihinx atleast now in HS2. Hoping Starlene go into HS2 and port the Momiji infamous studiofow "Hot Police" outfit.

Another Tifa from XeyNiu, still 5$ tier at the moment but will be released publicly at some point. Can't wait for every single modder to do a Tifa head port.
Xeyniu mod is too heavy, loading a HS2 scene with his Tifa and 5+ chara is just not doable atleast for me. However his Tifa hair have the tied ribbon like in the game so you can interchangeable it with darkruler or the other guy Tifa.
For all the downside of "too much Tifa" the many option to choose is good for me. His Aranea and Lunafreya HS1 is very good but the RAM heavy usage is pretty huge downside.

Reactions: SilhouetteR

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020
Its roy, McM and cunihinx atleast now in HS2. Hoping Starlene go into HS2 and port the Momiji infamous studiofow "Hot Police" outfit.

Xeyniu mod is too heavy, loading a HS2 scene with his Tifa and 5+ chara is just not doable atleast for me. However his Tifa hair have the tied ribbon like in the game so you can interchangeable it with darkruler or the other guy Tifa.
For all the downside of "too much Tifa" the many option to choose is good for me. His Aranea and Lunafreya HS1 is very good but the RAM heavy usage is pretty huge downside.
Thought it was just me, still running an almost 10 year old GTX680, Xeyniu's Tifa framerate dropped horribly. Still fapped to it plenty of times with the sporty hair, hope someone shares the updated versions so I can have one without the crazy eyes.

Reactions: ClaireNv
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes