73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
Xyth is really just fucking over his own paying customers with that decision, it's not like we'll all suddenly just go 'Ok have my 50$ my good man, you've talked me into it'. I'd be shocked if his income will impove at all from that, the only thing that might happen is some salty bitch who snitched will get three seconds of joy from knowing that the mods he paid for with his momma's credit card aren't being passed around as easily and will be maybe more inclined to steal her credit card again...?
Ryan Gosling's reactions in your avatar is how Xyth is feeling rn

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Diagram about how Xyth's mods are encrypted and decrypted to be used on client pc.

View attachment 942151
I'd really care if his mods were must-haves. As it is he's just duplicating pre-existing characters that have already been done. And his mods aren't even up to standards done by others. This is the equivalent of if Uwe Bol got mad that people were pirating his films.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
I'd really care if his mods were must-haves. As it is he's just duplicating pre-existing characters that have already been done. And his mods aren't even up to standards done by others. This is the equivalent of if Uwe Bol got mad that people were pirating his films.
I remember a while back people were looking at me like I was an idiot for saying 73's Tifa was centuries better than any of Xyth's mods.

But seriously, his head mods fucking break when trying to open their mouths/eyes...

ggnoreeee

Jun 8, 2020
73's models are almost always really high quality. Whatever you think about him, the guy is really talented when it comes to porting models.
Xyth's facial morphs on the other hand are fucking atrocious, and his models aren't even that good either. I honestly don't know why anyone is still eager for any of his stuff, his shit is so consistently bad I don't even bother to pirate/download any of his work, if anything I actively avoid them.

Apr 17, 2020
I remember a while back people were looking at me like I was an idiot for saying 73's Tifa was centuries better than any of Xyth's mods.

But seriously, his head mods fucking break when trying to open their mouths/eyes...
73's models are almost always really high quality. Whatever you think about him, the guy is really talented when it comes to porting models.
Xyth's facial morphs on the other hand are fucking atrocious, and his models aren't even that good either. I honestly don't know why anyone is still eager for any of his stuff, his shit is so consistently bad I don't even bother to pirate/download any of his work, if anything I actively avoid them.
^^^This and ^^^This

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Xyth24's Tifa is a great example of how his shit is overhyped, his advertising banner made the model look good but in the end it was not work waiting for when Darkruler already did a port, AND made it a zipmod AND released it publicly after a short time being patreon exclusive AND he had the balls to come in here and politely ask us to stop leaking his stuff which we probably will too lmao. Xyth24's Tifa is also super tan for some weird ass reason too. I'm def gonna stick with Darkruler's Tifa over Xyth's. Only reason people probably still get mods from him is he gets to them quicker (which is also why they have more bugs) like no one's done Ada or Lunafreya yet. Fast quick and at an easy to make profit for Xyth I guess. I got my Aqua from him and that's probably all I'll grab from him and I'll just wait till Lunafreya gets ported by someone else or it releases for free. I perfectly convert his shit to zipmod and bugs and cracks start showing up in his head ports and it becomes obvious he's even too lazy to update his mod bases to keep up to date with better repack.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClaireNv

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Diagram about how Xyth's mods are encrypted and decrypted to be used on client pc.
what the actual fuck, the guy actually seriously pulling it off ? lmao
i just dont know man, how is he will be able to do it when even his mod are incompatible with "zipmod" and cant be arsed to compress it for his own patron ?

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Only reason people probably still get mods from him is he gets to them quicker (which is also why they have more bugs) like no one's done Ada or Lunafreya yet. Fast quick and at an easy to make profit for Xyth I guess. I got my Aqua from him and that's probably all I'll grab from him and I'll just wait till Lunafreya gets ported by someone else or it releases for free. I perfectly convert his shit to zipmod and bugs and cracks start showing up in his head ports and it becomes obvious he's even too lazy to update his mod bases to keep up to date with better repack.
and it is still look terrible, his Ada front view face are fucking square, her jaw is a man jaw. If any of you dont notice, there's a reason why his Ada either HS1 or HS2 screenshoot and the card always from side view, and if it is front view then he is taking head tilting upwards and slightly upper angle camera for the classic Vlogger trick to hide shit jaw.

Thankfully McM is porting Lunafreya next. McM headmod is fantastic, its head shape is same as the base game head. Face overlay worked seamlessly with it.

Killerru

Mar 14, 2019
Anyone have an idea what is happening to my clothing pictures? If I create a new set and save it this happens... RIP...

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I wonder how much bullsh*t can be avoided if corona just kill me. Anyway DRM lasted like 1-3 months, same thing will happen to xyth's encryption. It has been gutted, bust open, spread wide... :BootyTime:

Last edited:

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020

No I agree with you and always have. 73's models are better. The morphs always work. Some are even customized. He fixes them quick if not working. I read that he had to fix like 500 issues on the Elsa mod. 500! That's above and beyond. Most modders would probably have cancelled her rather than do all that. Especially for a $1 mod. So I at least respect his seemingly OCD workflow.

Reactions: AJRimmer

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
No I agree with you and always have. 73's models are better. The morphs always work. Some are even customized. He fixes them quick if not working. I read that he had to fix like 500 issues on the Elsa mod. 500! That's above and beyond. Most modders would probably have cancelled her rather than do all that. Especially for a $1 mod. So I at least respect his seemingly OCD workflow.
He didn't fix his Liara port which released before like a year ago, so careful who you praise. 73 certainly is one of the best but not good as many people think.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
and it is still look terrible, his Ada front view face are fucking square, her jaw is a man jaw. If any of you dont notice, there's a reason why his Ada either HS1 or HS2 screenshoot and the card always from side view, and if it is front view then he is taking head tilting upwards and slightly upper angle camera for the classic Vlogger trick to hide shit jaw.

Thankfully McM is porting Lunafreya next. McM headmod is fantastic, its head shape is same as the base game head. Face overlay worked seamlessly with it.
He is? Thank fucking god then. I guess I don't need to wait for Xyth's.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
I'm a pretty sporadic member in the community so I don't really pay attention to who ports what so I'm curious, who are y'alls favorite mod creators for both HS1 and 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes