Status
Not open for further replies.

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
Please use this DDS file.
I edited it directly.
So much gratitude, bruh.
It works!

Still I'm confused because I was at half to solve this problem. Curious what I have to do to make it right.
Next will be re-fix the red blush that slides down to the neck and chin. I should readjust to the upper cheeks and nose bridge.

That's why I asked you to describe me how to fix it.
If it doesn't use some 3D programs, maybe I want to do it myself.

brobeliant

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you guys i search for tifa remake hs1 costume and found it
thanks for the help you guys are the best
but haven't had any luck for kunimitsu tekken 7 mod for HS 1 or 2
still hope for that lol

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
So much gratitude, bruh.
It works!

Still I'm confused because I was at half to solve this problem. Curious what I have to do to make it right.
Next will be re-fix the red blush that slides down to the neck and chin. I should readjust to the upper cheeks and nose bridge.

That's why I asked you to describe me how to fix it.
If it doesn't use some 3D programs, maybe I want to do it myself.
I've tried a lot, but using Photoshop to create a dds file doesn't work.

Also, the conversion from dds to png doesn't seem to work properly either.

In short, I think you just have to keep the original file format.

After editing in Photoshop, I used this software to save from png to dds.
It worked even if I converted the texture saved as png to dds.

【Paint.NET】

Last edited:

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
I've tried a lot, but using Photoshop to create a dds file doesn't work.

Also, the conversion from dds to png doesn't seem to work properly either.

In short, I think you just have to keep the original file format.

After editing in Photoshop, I used this software to save from png to dds.

【Paint.NET】
If you're editing a texture then it has to be saved in the same format as the original texture or it won't work.

A .dds file can be loads of different types depending on if it has an alpha channel or not etc. It could be DXT1, DXT5, RGB32 etc. etc. etc.

squallpayne

Oct 24, 2020
Pretty much all new DOA girls since Marie Rose have had the same face with maybe 10% alterations on it. They've literally given up on the series and are just churning out the same crap over and over for the gacha money.
It's amazing there are people who actually paid for these recycles, I've been playing DOA XVV for years and haven't spent a single dollar on its gacha (extensive grinding + patience + a little luck, and we will still get those SSR stuffs). And in time eventually they'll release those new characters in non-paid gacha (so, patience plays its role again).

Anyone else here plays DOA XVV on Steam? Or DOA X3 Fortune? I feel lonely without fellow companions, lol.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
It's amazing there are people who actually paid for these recycles, I've been playing DOA XVV for years and haven't spent a single dollar on its gacha (extensive grinding + patience + a little luck, and we will still get those SSR stuffs). And in time eventually they'll release those new characters in non-paid gacha (so, patience plays its role again).

Anyone else here plays DOA XVV on Steam? Or DOA X3 Fortune? I feel lonely without fellow companions, lol.
I played the dmm version a while ago... but I quit after I spent some money and didn't get the gacha I wanted :cry:
rn I only watch episodes on youtube

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I played the dmm version a while ago... but I quit after I spent some money and didn't get the gacha I wanted :cry:
rn I only watch episodes on youtube
i played dmm version, it's still installed...
i stopped play it after the blue haired girl come out. noticing that this game is mostly targetting freak with pedophilia taste.
if the devs would be allowed, they would have put a 5yo naked girl you can fuck in the game. and yet continu to claim endlessly that she have 18 yo.
i can't believe how far the game goes now, adding more and more young looking girl... while obviously the best girl of the game (and whole DoA franchise) is and always have been Nyotengu.

Triss Merigold for HS2 by McM82
fuck, MCM actually understood how to stop doing bloated face with ugly textures on them ? Now he actually made something that look like the char :D
( too bad i prefer the medic elf from Witcher, over Triss or Yen...)

gookemon

Aug 11, 2020
I JUST WANT XYTHS AERITH FOR HS2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 6, 2017
is anyone know how to make hs2 studio loading time faster?

my computer set is cpu i5 8600k
gpu gtx 1070 ti
It might help to load it off an SSD, which is pretty simple to install if you don't have one, except for a M.2 SSD which while it is faster, it is more hands on than installing a regular one. You might also find a tiny bit of improvement in overclocking, but it's best not to if you're not computer savvy.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
A .dds file can be loads of different types depending on if it has an alpha channel or not etc. It could be DXT1, DXT5, RGB32 etc. etc. etc.
[/QUOTE]
and for HS .dds files work using the Paint.net program. i've using them to make my own tattoo from Overlay png files

jurrigz

Apr 22, 2020

i played both in steam and dmm version. But never spend any dollar and im already collected all char on dmm version except new girl with blue hair.

And yes that game is sucks, price for one time pull gacha(10x) is equal to price of RE7 game, and winrate only 1.1% for ssr :v

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody have countess from paragon to help me ?

i know it's here, i get it, but for some reasons it give me a ugly char with a face all red colored.
how to fix that ? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes