Status
Not open for further replies.

warframe1990x

Nov 2, 2019
Next Gen Skin Textures v1.0

KEY - GaibTlkbq0aUCHI5lAFLyAxvjH2drdJasqj-NNExxGo

Next Gen Skin Shaders v1.8

KEY - XGUK3OTzfB6isHnMBHtLTgZQCIv6R3ZNmnE_34QXPwQ
Anyone can show how the game looks whit those shaders/textures?

Like this or much better?

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.01 - 12.40.25.73.png

Feb 4, 2020
Anyone can show how the game looks whit those shaders/textures?

Like this or much better?

View attachment 1015199
This is how it looks like in my studioNEO. it still depends on your lighting setups of course.
idk how it looks like outside studioNEO. never really play the game outside studio.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: warframe1990x

Mathilde

Oct 1, 2018
I JUST WANT XYTHS AERITH FOR HS2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
is there any HS2 Tif...
Hi guys :) if anyone wanted HS2's Aerith, Tifa and Lunafreya from Xith... well, here ^^ (seconds links are updates)

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
to anyone who has glitches with Tifa's blue dress mod from Beg Yoshi, here is the solution:
- install HSStandard latest version from Joan6694
- open modprefs.ini (search this file in Honey Select folder) by notepad or any text editor and set the parameters below equal to 1
  • replaceClothes=1
  • replaceSingleColorClothes=1
  • replaceTwoColorsClothes=1
- open the game and enjoy​
Note: Modifying these parameters will change how the color of clothes work in HS drastically. Better or worse, it's up to you to decide.

Jul 6, 2017
What the hell is wrong with xyth24 and xeyniu buying process?
XeyNiu isn't as bad as Xyth, if anything it's leagues better than what Xyth pulls in my opinion. Xyth takes the phrase "If you're good at something, never do it for free." and takes it to Pluto. While I do think his head mods are pretty good (for the most part) paying $50 for a SINGLE one isn't worth it, but for some reason people end up doing just that.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
XeyNiu isn't as bad as Xyth, if anything it's leagues better than what Xyth pulls in my opinion. Xyth takes the phrase "If you're good at something, never do it for free." and takes it to Pluto. While I do think his head mods are pretty good (for the most part) paying $50 for a SINGLE one isn't worth it, but for some reason people end up doing just that.
And what's worse is that Xyth's mods are complete shit and broken. It's maddening.

At least with 73's mods, you get what you donate for and then some.

Reactions: ggnoreeee
Jul 6, 2017
And what's worse is that Xyth's mods are complete shit and broken. It's maddening.

At least with 73's mods, you get what you donate for and then some.
Yeah, I never put so much time and effort into trying to fix or trying to find fixes for anyone else's head mods as much as Xyth's, and you'd expect for $50 that you wouldn't have to do shit like that.

I was actually considering dropping $50 and asking what people wanted the most from his mods at one point, but I cant even do that because of his weird BS security that he puts on his mods. At that point he puts more security into his head mods than my workplace puts into protecting Client/Employee information that includes their SSN's, Bank info, and etc..

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Hi guys :) if anyone wanted HS2's Aerith, Tifa and Lunafreya from Xith... well, here ^^ (seconds links are updates)

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine
Thank you very much Mathilde, for share these mods.
Please tell me where i can get head model for Aerith. Aerith dont work correct without head mod
P. S. the question is removed, i do not download archive from the first link)))

Last edited:
Reactions: Mathilde

Zuhri69

Jun 10, 2017

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine
Thanks man. For Luna though, mine just went bald. Like, no hair. Any fixes or mods I missed?

Reactions: Ringitall95

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
how hard it is to port from HS1 to HS2 ?

i dont know, feel like it's more simpler than completly rigging and porting an head from xna/sfm or whatever into the game.

not tocomlpain, but seriously... i think Roy could release more faster what he already ported. aint need to release that slow with excuses or just for the principe to release 1 per month.

whatever.

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine

Thank you anon. I was look for aerith and luna.

insimgnia

Nov 14, 2018
Was added(Fixed) Lockne + Mama Twin Pack (Chara) --- Supplemental Judy Alvarez from Cyberpunk2077 (Thanks WalkWiddaLimp)
View attachment 1018518
--- HS2 Samantha

View attachment 1018514

sam is totally broken, i'm wondering if her mod file is missing or if this is in beta because 73 has no idea what he's doing. i'd love to be able to read the comments on the post, but patreon wants me to buy into the tier to be able to see them :^))))) i've bought his mods before, but i'm not handing over 20 bucks just to find out his shit's fucking broken.

• Sad
Reactions: krorus123
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes