73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
sam is totally broken, i'm wondering if her mod file is missing or if this is in beta because 73 has no idea what he's doing. i'd love to be able to read the comments on the post, but patreon wants me to buy into the tier to be able to see them :^))))) i've bought his mods before, but i'm not handing over 20 bucks just to find out his shit's fucking broken.
broken how exactly?
SAM.jpg
all green on my side

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
sam is totally broken, i'm wondering if her mod file is missing or if this is in beta because 73 has no idea what he's doing. i'd love to be able to read the comments on the post, but patreon wants me to buy into the tier to be able to see them :^))))) i've bought his mods before, but i'm not handing over 20 bucks just to find out his shit's fucking broken.
Even if you don't have the $20 tier for him, you could see that in the HS2 Sam port has """"(Beta)"""" in its title.

Reactions: ai9999

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Was added(Fixed) Lockne + Mama Twin Pack (Chara) --- Supplemental Judy Alvarez from Cyberpunk2077 (Thanks WalkWiddaLimp)
View attachment 1018518
--- HS2 Samantha

View attachment 1018514

Sam from Until Dawn(beta) for Honey Select 2 by 73lac7c ready to go edition
converted to zipmod and arranged userdata files, so you can just extract em to the game folder
Thank you jimens59 for providing the mod

PW. samuntildawn73lac7c

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with just a few simple modifications this sam looks incredible even though it is in beta development stage it is better than many mods already ready out there

Desktop Screenshot 2021.02.03 - 22.06.48.35.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks to everyone involved

insimgnia

Nov 14, 2018
Even if you don't have the $20 tier for him, you could see that in the HS2 Sam port has """"(Beta)"""" in its title.
yes, i too can read, and i'm aware people are human. there's a difference between beta and a card that completely malfunctions when loaded.

i deleted the old stuff. the zipmod version worked like a charm. looks like i'll be returning to the flock if he sticks to these hs2 conversions. cheers everybody.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
as I said initially it was just a simple modification in beta phase as well as mod haha, yes really the hands are not in agreement with the body I will try to improve it and I will release the card for you

thanks for everyone's feedback :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Agreyan and ai9999

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys :) if anyone wanted HS2's Aerith, Tifa and Lunafreya from Xith... well, here ^^ (seconds links are updates)

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine
anyone have them as zipmods ?

Reactions: calciumspin

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
as I said initially it was just a simple modification in beta phase as well as mod haha, yes really the hands are not in agreement with the body I will try to improve it and I will release the card for you

thanks for everyone's feedback :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahaha! your card is way better of the default one btw, i see what you did there ;) but don't mind me, im more on the realism of the models, if i can make anything looks accurate to the real one as for proportion and if i can make something that looks cartoon-ish/Anime3D look more like a real girl i will always go for it and i must say it, you make her actually look THICC for real, you didn't just max out everything to make her looks like a cow ready to be milked ahaha! anyone can do that, but not balancing things properly well done <3

Reactions: krorus123

ady368

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone know where I can find Aerith's red dress for HS2? (If such a mod exists) Search bar only lead me to HS1 mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes