73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2020
And lastly, Here's the test for Xyth's Aerith with Next gen shaders. same offset as tifa with different lighting setups.
sadly the hair doesn't play nicely with the lighting so I used dark ruler's Aerith hair. aerith 2.png
aerith 1.png

aerith 4.png
the skin looks bad with low lighting imo. I shall keep experiencing.
thank you for those heroes sharing these files. ^^

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
And lastly, Here's the test for Xyth's Aerith with Next gen shaders. same offset as tifa with different lighting setups.
sadly the hair doesn't play nicely with the lighting so I used dark ruler's Aerith hair. View attachment 1021288
View attachment 1021287

View attachment 1021290
the skin looks bad with low lighting imo. I shall keep experiencing.
thank you for those heroes sharing these files. ^^
how do you make the hair not dithering af ? is it simply gpu power problem ?
my problem with all darkruler hair is dithering hair and it is awful

Last edited:

Yoyomama102030

May 20, 2020
Hi guys :) if anyone wanted HS2's Aerith, Tifa and Lunafreya from Xith... well, here ^^ (seconds links are updates)

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine
For the win! So much win too!

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
CAN YOU TELL US HOW TO SETTING THIS ? OR WOULD DO YOU MIND SHARE YOUR CARD BY SETTED ,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
yeah that would be awesome if you could share those three cards with you pre sets on them my man they look better then the game!

gookemon

Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys :) if anyone wanted HS2's Aerith, Tifa and Lunafreya from Xith... well, here ^^ (seconds links are updates)

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine
complaining works bros. Thanks for the drop! I have a small issue with aerith's hair because its just permanently gray/silver. Anyone know a fix?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
i will try this one seriously then, searching your past post using this. Thanks.
This zipmod gimmick is a ripoff of original mod organizer concept except creating a zipmod is more infuriating, both does the same thing. Mod organizer creates manifest file automatically where you have to write a manifest in zipmod. also mod organizer is way superior and has many features, it was refined for many years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ClaireNv

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
This zipmod gimmick is a ripoff of original mod organizer concept except creating a zipmod is more infuriating, both does the same thing. Mod organizer creates manifest file automatically where you have to write a manifest in zipmod. also mod organizer is way superior and has many features, it was refined for many years.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi, how can i use mod organizer with honey select 2 ??, i tried but couldn't get it to work because the game doesn't appear in the list and it won't let me add it

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
This zipmod gimmick is a ripoff of original mod organizer concept except creating a zipmod is more infuriating, both does the same thing.
i managed to get it work which is pretty nice, it is indeed quite easy. Thanks btw, sure the zipmod seems that way but it is already used the community wide out and if we are not making the zipmod ourself and the modder instead it is fine.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
i managed to get it work which is pretty nice, it is indeed quite easy. Thanks btw, sure the zipmod seems that way but it is already used the community wide out and if we are not making the zipmod ourself and the modder instead it is fine.
as i mentioned before they both does the same thing, keeping the main game clean. if the mod comes as zip mod there's no reason to install through MO. the point is creating a zip mod is far more time consuming than installing through the MO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes