73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

gguile

Jun 23, 2018
Hi everyone,
I made a bunch of outfit (HS2) and wanted to share it. Mostly costume for DOA (Roy12 mod) and FF character. I cant give the link since its my first message but you can find them on "Kenzato..../zettoc". It take days by outfit, lot of work like 4H-12H+ by outfit depending on the type, mostly because i try to be the more accurates. So if you like them just let a like. All my work is free. View attachment 1024269

• Hey there
Reactions: krorus123

yunalover00

May 27, 2020
Hi everyone,
I made a bunch of outfit (HS2) and wanted to share it. Mostly costume for DOA (Roy12 mod) and FF character. I cant give the link since its my first message but you can find them on "Kenzato..../zettoc". It take days by outfit, lot of work like 4H-12H+ by outfit depending on the type, mostly because i try to be the more accurates. So if you like them just let a like. All my work is free. View attachment 1024269
Sorry I'm still pretty n00b with HS2. How do I download your costumes, just load the png?

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Hi everyone,
well I always posted cards, always when I use one of your clothes on my modified cards I always leave the credit of the author of the clothes, his clothes are incredible, no wonder I have an exclusive folder just for your clothes.

always follow you on discord, now you are in the f95zone community, welcome to this wonderful community.

I recommend (note S)

Reactions: Zettoc

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Hi everyone,
I made a bunch of outfit (HS2) and wanted to share it. Mostly costume for DOA (Roy12 mod) and FF character. I cant give the link since its my first message but you can find them on "Kenzato..../zettoc". It take days by outfit, lot of work like 4H-12H+ by outfit depending on the type, mostly because i try to be the more accurates. So if you like them just let a like. All my work is free.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Reactions: Zettoc

Zettoc

Feb 7, 2021
Sorry I'm still pretty n00b with HS2. How do I download your costumes, just load the png?
Yeah better repack contain most of mod that i use. And for the rest i post link in description. You just need to copy the image of the cards in your chara folder. After you can choose to load my version or only outfit or save Coordinate. You can find them on my profile on kenzato. (still cant give link here).

Reactions: yunalover00
Jan 11, 2021
well I always posted cards, always when I use one of your clothes on my modified cards I always leave the credit of the author of the clothes, his clothes are incredible, no wonder I have an exclusive folder just for your clothes.

always follow you on discord, now you are in the f95zone community, welcome to this wonderful community.

I recommend (note S)
well those cards are broken..sam to be specific.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Yeah better repack contain most of mod that i use. And for the rest i post link in description. You just need to copy the image of the cards in your chara folder. After you can choose to load my version or only outfit or save Coordinate. You can find them on my profile on kenzato. (still cant give link here).

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
View attachment 1021290
the skin looks bad with low lighting imo. I shall keep experiencing.
thank you for those heroes sharing these files. ^^
[/QUOTE]
do you mind sharing your lighting setup, looks really good.

Want to inform that Xyth's Tifa also works nicely with Next gen shaders imo, but you have to align the offset as shown here. for the texture to look right. View attachment 1021170
also thanks for this, why it do not cross my mind to rearrange the texture using Renderer Editor

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Anybody got the new MetaTifa 4.0 and Meta Face 1.14?
yes, some of the patrons who support metagraphy
You're on a piracy board trying to be a witty ahole about people sharing paid mods? And for the record, I used to support Meta but got tired of him not releasing actual mods for months at a time. I'm not paying someone for scene and character cards.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
You're on a piracy board trying to be a witty ahole about people sharing paid mods? And for the record, I used to support Meta but got tired of him not releasing actual mods for months at a time. I'm not paying someone for scene and character cards.
Whales give more 1000$ for 4hours of works by month, nothing impressed me in the modding communauty.

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
r1.PNG

Hahaha seems like some people were almost tired like you :LOL:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
[73] Tifa FF7R - Kimono hair - Backup links (optimized keyword for new guys searching this mod in this thread)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks WalkWiddaLimp for providing the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes