73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jurrigz

Apr 22, 2020
Im dont understand how patreon work. Its is pay once to get all content, or you must pay each month for each content?

And is this price normal from xyth?
$50 for each vote ticket

• Angry
Reactions: ai9999

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
Hi...I'm new here....I have honey select 1...not LRE just the ordinary...but all I wanna say is that I love honey select 1..with xyth and 73lac7cs mods...I like wonder woman....shotr lara croft....ada wong re2 remake....and all of the girls in the 3d games out there....especially I like miyako from DOA....so I want to share xyth24 lara croft if that's okay....

I have tried hs2....my laptop can't hold it....my laptop is A8 AMD 4gb ram....so I just allright with the first one...this game really
shows us what a technology can do....the lightning is astounding....can't hope too much I know....but hs is a great experience for me especially in an area to fuck anime girls/game girls that is....

What the hell are you on about, son?

squallpayne

Oct 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I made a bunch of outfit (HS2) and wanted to share it. Mostly costume for DOA (Roy12 mod) and FF character. I cant give the link since its my first message but you can find them on "Kenzato..../zettoc". It take days by outfit, lot of work like 4H-12H+ by outfit depending on the type, mostly because i try to be the more accurates. So if you like them just let a like. All my work is free. View attachment 1024269
Nice, uhm any chance you have/made ones for HS1? Was looking for Rinoa's HS1 costume.

Jul 6, 2017
So I've been using Render Editor to fix Xyth's head mods mods (thanks to Trigger444), but it seems I can't save the changes to an actual card. Does anyone know how to do this, or if there is a another mod for this?

Apr 12, 2018
So I've been using Render Editor to fix Xyth's head mods mods (thanks to Trigger444), but it seems I can't save the changes to an actual card. Does anyone know how to do this, or if there is a another mod for this?
I found out you can’t.

Ask here if you got any more technical questions.
EDIT

Last edited:
Reactions: A Shiny Beedoof

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Hi...I'm new here....I have honey select 1...not LRE just the ordinary...but all I wanna say is that I love honey select 1..with xyth and 73lac7cs mods...I like wonder woman....shotr lara croft....ada wong re2 remake....and all of the girls in the 3d games out there....especially I like miyako from DOA....so I want to share xyth24 lara croft if that's okay....

I have tried hs2....my laptop can't hold it....my laptop is A8 AMD 4gb ram....so I just allright with the first one...this game really
shows us what a technology can do....the lightning is astounding....can't hope too much I know....but hs is a great experience for me especially in an area to fuck anime girls/game girls that is....

I want to tell you a bit about my experience with illusion game....the best and the first game I played...real kanojo...then rapelay...for me honey select is their best game ever....
you can win alot more fps if you have a popato laptop with honey select 2, just put "M" during scene that will remove the map, the game will be more smooth, if it ok like that, go in options and valid remove map.

Reactions: dodo81
Apr 12, 2018
I have tried hs2....my laptop can't hold it....my laptop is A8 AMD 4gb ram...
you need to upgrade
Requirements
MinimalRecommended
System Requirements
OSWindows 8.1/10 64-bit*Windows 8.1/10 64-bit*
CPUIntel Core i3 4000 or aboveIntel Core i5 4000 or above
RAM8 GB8 GB
Disk Space20 GB20 GB
DirectXDirectX 11DirectX 11
GPU2 GB4 GB
MiscN/AN/A

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
Im dont understand how patreon work. Its is pay once to get all content, or you must pay each month for each content?

And is this price normal from xyth?
$50 for each vote ticket
It's fucking strange. The $50 crowdfunding is just for a certain head he has displayed at the time. you had to be warlord $50 to start requesting heads that was already made with 200 being the tier to actually get a head made. Now he took his shit to pixiv to make it even more confusing.

Reactions: MarkHansen

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I just put another modified tifa for those who want to xeyniu hs2, comparative between the standard card and what I did just below.
TIFA HS2 by Xeyniu, Upload Mathilde (mod xyth24 tifa), my edited card just below

- mod by xeyniu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tifa Xyth24 (only the hair from here was used) :

Password: hTbp#UFWu!evQW%E
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 1027243
View attachment 1027244 View attachment 1027250
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sishvalda

Jan 15, 2021
Want to inform that Xyth's Tifa also works nicely with Next gen shaders imo, but you have to align the offset as shown here. for the texture to look right. View attachment 1021170 View attachment 1021171
View attachment 1021172
Can you tell me how did you have such a good render ? im using the xyth tifa mod and the next gen skin but my render is absolutely bad. like, basically, how would you render it from beginning to what you posted ? thank you

Cant seem to have scattering either... didnt find any "tutorial" for that

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019

I want to tell you a bit about my experience with illusion game....the best and the first game I played...real kanojo...then rapelay...for me honey select is their best game ever....
What a guy...
Despite your typing looks like someone who wants to confess love feelings to his crush on the phone, you have my token for being honest.

8bd380f1d29cdadf-600x338.jpg

Reactions: kramer820

dlc123

Aug 5, 2017
creating mods for skyrim is amazing, wonderful and surprising.

hair mods are amazing. it has to be well-adjusted hair on the personalized head. we need more hair mods. the ks hairdos mod is outdated. some team has to create more modern mods for skyrim women.

dmlrudgusdn

Feb 9, 2021
Hello. I downloaded this game after looking at HoneySelect's Overwatch character models. How do I get 73lac7c cards and mods here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes