73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2020
Well guys, the community poll for February is done.

And the winner is..................
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's getting just absolutely stupid and pointless now, and I'm so glad that I stopped putting money into this months ago because of how absurd it got with the stupid community poll.

I strongly believe that we would get better variety if it was limited to certain category every month, for example, maybe next month, it is limited to only Disney characters, while the next one can be characters from a comic book (however limited to a certain group), and if it went to games, we could limit it to a genre, like say fighting games or something (yes, I'm just throwing out ideas but that's my point), so that this way we could still get community votes, however we would at the very least start getting varied characters.

With the way it is, we will never step out of the same old routine, well, at least, this is what I would do, and honestly, the Patreon subscribe appeal would be 10x more appealing too if that were the case. I stopped simply because of this very reason.

Reactions: White Panther

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
It's getting just absolutely stupid and pointless now, and I'm so glad that I stopped putting money into this months ago because of how absurd it got with the stupid community poll.

I strongly believe that we would get better variety if it was limited to certain category every month, for example, maybe next month, it is limited to only Disney characters, while the next one can be characters from a comic book (however limited to a certain group), and if it went to games, we could limit it to a genre, like say fighting games or something (yes, I'm just throwing out ideas but that's my point), so that this way we could still get community votes, however we would at the very least start getting varied characters.

With the way it is, we will never step out of the same old routine, well, at least, this is what I would do, and honestly, the Patreon subscribe appeal would be 10x more appealing too if that were the case. I stopped simply because of this very reason.
People have dumb tastes, that will don't help for go on the good way.

Jan 10, 2020
People have dumb tastes, that will don't help for go on the good way.
Pretty much. What is the most frustrating is that 73 makes incredibly high quality character models, which is all the more reason to make variety because you would be drawing a larger fanbase with in my opinion a higher amount of patreons too, but again, those monthly votes are just so depressing to look at.

When Elsa was created, I was incredibly happy and absolutely looking forward to potentially more Disney characters, hoping for either getting her sister Anna, Elastigirl (which is the one I requested), or even going to the Disney Renaissance Era like Belle, Jasmine, Ariel etc. I would have loved another comic character like Jean Grey, Rogue, or anything else.

However, another Overwatch character...sigh...

Reactions: White Panther

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
Im pretty sure Brigitte was alredy done, and Im kinda sure it was 73 who ported her... wtf? I have a Brigitte head mod on my HS

Edit: My bad, it was done by mcm82

ftyhnbg

Jul 2, 2017
You know, it's hard not supporting the leak of paid mods...just saw on pixiv some nice clothing mods made by a Chinese dude named TXC, asked him the price and he said it's $80 for each one :mad::mad::mad:...wtf is wrong with some people. :rolleyes:
Honestly, if he's making these mods by himself, I don't see any problem with that. If you think they are too expensive, just don't buy them. There are plenty of things in the world that I think are nice but not quite worth the money, so I don't spend my money on them.
Also, maybe some of us think the price is high, but there are people who are still paying him, otherwise he would already have cut the price.
Oh, and I agree with you on the "supporting the leak" part. Then again, it's not because these modders are greedy, but because I'm broke and want to take advantage.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Tsumugi Katashina from Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water for PH by Xyth24

pw: f95zone

1612958839529.png

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the discord? The invite link found through search is an invalid invite. If you'd rather dm it to me that's fine too.

Last edited:

MikuMiku2015

Feb 10, 2021
Honestly, if he's making these mods by himself, I don't see any problem with that. If you think they are too expensive, just don't buy them. There are plenty of things in the world that I think are nice but not quite worth the money, so I don't spend my money on them.
Also, maybe some of us think the price is high, but there are people who are still paying him, otherwise he would already have cut the price.
Oh, and I agree with you on the "supporting the leak" part. Then again, it's not because these modders are greedy, but because I'm broke and want to take advantage.
Seems like Xyth might have joined us.
1612979833930.png

Reactions: slacker95

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Seems like Xyth might have joined us.
View attachment 1029696
Of course, the one comment he would like is from someone stating that modders who ask $80 for a single mod aren't greedy LOL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are giving him ideas mister ftyhnbg with your ball licking comment, he will think 50 is cheap.

And please, cut that bullshit 'if you don't think is worth it don't buy it's comment, that is lame and is so old :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
When you say "If you think they are too expensive, just don't buy them.", you're missing the point that most of us AREN'T buying them, we're getting the mods for free from people who share them here.

On one hand, lowering the prices could attract more customers which could compensate for the lower prices. On the other hand, the paying audience for HS character ports must be fairly small, and hard to target and market to, so keeping a small amount of stable patrons paying higher prices is probably the smartest bet for the modder.

Anyway, I'm still abstaining from downloading Xyth stuff from here, since he makes everything public "eventually".
(PS: "Kara". No further comment.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: krorus123

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Im pretty sure Brigitte was alredy done, and Im kinda sure it was 73 who ported her... wtf? I have a Brigitte head mod on my HS

Edit: My bad, it was done by mcm82
Which is why I think it's fucking stupid that people keep voting for characters that have already been done and released. This idiotic shit is exactly why HS has like 20 Tifa head ports. I was really hoping for some more original head/hair ports. And I agree with someone else who said they don't support these patreons for this exact reason. Change the damn polls and stop putting shit like DOA and Final Fantasy characters in the same poll with Cyberpunk 2077 and Disney stuff.

Reactions: Smithe
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes