73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
A question to the MODS of this website. Why isn't there a thread specific for MODS for HS2. Why are we dumping all kind of mods in a random thread. Also does anyone know of a discord that hosts mods like this HS2 preferably. The illusion soft discord doesn't have paid mods.

Jul 6, 2017
A question to the MODS of this website. Why isn't there a thread specific for MODS for HS2. Why are we dumping all kind of mods in a random thread. Also does anyone know of a discord that hosts mods like this HS2 preferably. The illusion soft discord doesn't have paid mods.
I ain't a mod, but I would have to imagine the answer to your question about there being a specific thread for mods would be that since there are already a lot of mods in this thread, starting another one would be pointless unless you got all the mods in this thread and transferred them to the new one. I doubt that anyone would do that seeing as it would be a hassle and unnecessary.

As for there being another discord, I have heard of discords apart from the Illusion Soft one, but they require you to be an active contributor. That means that you would either have to contribute money into a pool of sorts to buy mods, or just buy the mods yourself and share them. I don't know how you would join/find them as it's mainly a closed circle from what little I've heard.

Jul 6, 2017
What's a zipmod and how do I do one?
Zipmods are just zip files that have the file extension ".zipmod" and instead of you unpacking it, you put the .zipmod into the mods folder, and it has the same result as unpacking the mod into the game folder itself, but since all of the mods contents are packed into one file, it's easier to remove if you don't want it.

I'm not entirely sure how to create one though...

is a more detailed explanation on what they are.

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Zipmods are just zip files that have the file extension ".zipmod" and instead of you unpacking it, you put the .zipmod into the mods folder, and it has the same result as unpacking the mod into the game folder itself, but since all of the mods contents are packed into one file, it's easier to remove if you don't want it.

I'm not entirely sure how to create one though...

is a more detailed explanation on what they are.
The current guide is slightly shit and doesn't really give you any good starter files to learn from so a good chunk of it is just trying things until they fit. I'll probably make a better guide and give some starter files at some point.

iobm

Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys :) if anyone wanted HS2's Aerith, Tifa and Lunafreya from Xith... well, here ^^ (seconds links are updates)

Aerith :

Tifa :

Lunafreya :

and the passwords :

Hope it will work fine
Thank you!! I really wanted Aerith and Luna, you don't happen to have Xyth's Jessie HS2 card do you?

Reactions: ixxiyzyahuo

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
anyone have them as zipmods ?
Why do you need them as zipmods they just work fine when extracted to the game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's a zipmod and how do I do one?
Zipmod
  • Mainly used to add clothes, items and maps to the game, a file with extension .zipmod it’s a .zip file packed without compression. It’s a softmod that contains a folder structure that imitates the game original folders, but without in fact changing them. Zipmods are made in a way that never needs to be extracted, you just need to copy the .zipmod file to the mods folder and the modded game will automatically recognize it in the next launch. In Honey Select 2 they are installed in mods\MyMods folder

Last edited:

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Why do you need them as zipmods they just work fine when extracted to the game folder.
one of the reason is xyth mod apparently overwrite the "mm_base.unity3d" files. idk if it is a bad thing or not but it is indeed clashing with his other mod with their own separate mm_base.unity3d files each chara.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i will try this one seriously then, searching your past post using this. Thanks.

Mathilde

Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys, I'm sorry if my post isn't visible anymore I needed to post at least 3 times before putting a link in any of them ^^" my bad

• Wow
Reactions: krorus123
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes