73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
First thing I do before running the game after installingl iterally any mod is run Resolver, the issue isn't with my game either - every single other mod works perfectly fine, seems like quite a huge leap of logic for the game to suddenly break just for these mods. I can only suggest that you don't unpack mods when installing them, maybe that's the difference.
Looking around lots of have people have problems with the mods and then some have none at all,
its strange, i'm gonna do some digging and try and find out why. :)

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Yo, my hard drive just exploded some days ago, and I lost everything about HS that was saved there, someone have any torrent link with most of the mods? Getting all that stuff was a pain in the ass.

Reactions: baatcham

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Yo, my hard drive just exploded some days ago, and I lost everything about HS that was saved there, someone have any torrent link with most of the mods? Getting all that stuff was a pain in the ass.
Many torrents are outdated and don't have seeders, although I can give you few suggestions
Get the main game and essentials here
This is how I began my current HS game and I've never had any problems since:

If you need a fresh download of the game, you can go to https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/. and grab the torrent for the Fan version (if you do this, there's no need to download the "Optional" folder within the torrent, or any of the BattleArena .exes or _data folders).

Once you've downloaded the game, start here:

Read it thoroughly, pay attention to the order which you're supposed to install things. HSResolveMoreSlotID will be used to install things like the 6/30 patch, WideSliders, SBX Uncensor 2.5 etc. DO NOT use HSResolveMoreSlotID to install LRE and IBL. Follow this guide and run the installation for the English translation after finishing this guide (using HSResolveMoreSlotID).

Once you've followed that, you can start adding mods manually from the pastebin

If you decide doing it correctly/manually/safely is too much work, just use the alt-installation pastebin &. grab. the BepinEx version
Use Mod Organizer to install mods, MO doesn't overwrite the main game files, It just links mods to the main game so if you mess up you can easily trial and error.
Here's the tutorial as promised and everything required

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/794897_HS_MO_Tutorial.rar
The Library contains 1000s of mods, so help yourself, Use Jdownloader to download

You can get most of 73 mods from these links
73lac7c and Xyth24 mod compilation:

Xyth24 mods i have:

Xyth24 mods i have (Mirror): Please dont open if you dont download it:

For Xyth24 mods you need to get Roy12's Kasumi, Honoka and Marie Rose:

Kasumi:

Honoka:

Marie Rose:

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods:

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods (Mirror):

Xyth24's Jill Backup:

Xyth24's Jill Backup (Mirror):

Xyth24's Rebecca Chambers:

73lac7c's Samantha Giddings Backup:

73lac7c's Samantha Giddings Backup (Mirror):

Xyth24's Tifa FFVII Remake Fixed:

You need "4K Skin Diffuse Initial Pack (All-In-One)":

Remember to thank.
The mods shared here are either very hard to find or can't find them at all elsewhere so you have to scroll back.

Courtesy of WalkWiddaLimp, grtasi216 and evildude666.

Last edited:

pluchin

Jan 25, 2020
Here is a link with updated repacks, maybe it will help you.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Here is a link with updated repacks, maybe it will help you.
This doesn't have HS 1 main game and The HS 1 mod repack there contains most basic mods which comes with final update, I checked before.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have a download method for pan baidu? I found a pack of uugg mods.
There's a thread for that in lovers lab, you give them your link, they'll get the files, they'll re-upload files to a more accessible source and give you the link. ask there. yep good old times. don't forget to show your gratitude to them.;) Other methods are hopeless unless you're Chinese. trust me I tried.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
thank you ai9999 for the Elysium outfits! Those are some rare finds.

Does anyone have some of anziguan's oufit mods that they are willing to share? He has lots of good stuff but $150 per outfit is a bridge too far, maybe a few dozen bridges too far.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020

Does anyone have some of anziguan's oufit mods that they are willing to share? He has lots of good stuff but $150 per outfit is a bridge too far, maybe a few dozen bridges too far.
150 usd for just one outfit? Unbelievable...

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020

I have some paid ones. I'll share them soon and originally people used to send these to me to port to Skyrim, works for me. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes