73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
So you think that I am a noob to this game and don't use or know how to use mods.:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I thank you for your input.:ROFLMAO:
Having the mods installed doesn't mean you know what they do, let alone how to use them as proven on your previous post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
You you must be a "Special Person" :ROFLMAO: because you forgot to mention the simple changes I made to the feet and hands.;)
Please try harder next time.;)
ehh, did you really expect me to analyze the bonemod file you copy pasted here line by line seeking for whatever modification you made to it? Talk about being "a special person".

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
I know that I should not feed you but:

Troll away. ;)
So you make a post about character heigths with no references for people to know how to use it at a glance (not even a label on the character's feet with their height or anything), then start calling people names for not knowing how to use your unreferenced post that doesn't even address the existence of the mods and plugins i named, then try to prove a nonexistant point by copypasting a bonemod file and expecting it to be inspected line by line without realizing that the first line is enough to figure out what you've just posted.

And then you use that to project your trolling attempts on me. Just lol.

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
Really show me where I called someone a name in this post:
I have not found it that difficult to use basic math.;)
Isn't this supposed to be a jab to Yunalover00's IQ? It's namecalling even if it's being done implicitly, don't try to play fool now.

I believe it was you who started making unwarranted accusations towards me:
Yeah, because pointing out the reasons why your post didn't turn out to be helpful is totally trolling and not an attempt to make it better. If you're so good at something and want to help, you should probably try being actually useful and help from the starting line that the other person simply has no idea about anything instead of start the namecalling as soon as they point that your post wasn't useful for them.

Then there was this:
Isn't the point of that statement obvious? showing a screenshot of your install doesn't prove anything, same for posting the content of a bonemod file. Well, some people take actual photos of their screens, so it only shows you know how to use print screen key and copy-paste commands (unless you have manually written that bonemod file there, thing i doubt and have no way to actually know anyways)

BTW what is "hieghts"? :ROFLMAO:
yeah, when running out of arguments start pointing out the typos. It totally doesn't show lack of an argumentative line and definitely never fails.

Basically you stated that I have no idea of the different tools available and how to use them. You do not know me and as a Troll decided to call me out.
Because that's what your help pointed towards? You assumed everyone would instantly know the characters in your picture would be using the default game value despite allegedly knowing the existance of the other tools. Even in your explanation and namecalling used the vanilla values despite being aware that sliders can be taken far beyond the 0-100 range and that bonemod can help pushing the character creator's limits even further. I just pointed out those plugins as the reason why your post wasn't being helpful to some people, then you get overly defensive and start crying "TROLL!" instead of accepting some criticism.
When I showed you simple proof with the Bonemod you still cannot accept it.
Could it be because it doesn't prove anything? or perhaps because there is no point to prove in the first place since nobody cares about what you use on your install. I'm really curious about how something as small as talking about using the vanilla game triggered you enough to seek for the validation of an internet random who was simply calling out the reasons of why your post might not have been helpful to others.

but hey! you can always remain enclosed in yourself crying "troll" when someone else points the flaws of your post in an attempt to make them actually useful in the future... Unless you're indeed just trolling and left that info out of your post specifically to start calling other people names. You knew about the mods anyways.

• Angry
Reactions: yeardallas and ddz

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019
A troll got here, was caught and ended up deleting his posts. I don't think it's worth mentioning anything else so i'll go back to lurk and perhaps help once in a while.

Reactions: Onyx Hoplite

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
Hi everyone,guys i want do the other link authors(for example:FoolBoy.[YY].Xyth24),please do not be lazy and help me with the search for archives

• Angry
Reactions: yeardallas

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
A troll got here, was caught and ended up deleting his posts. I don't think it's worth mentioning anything else so i'll go back to lurk and perhaps help once in a while.
So who is the troll?
It appears to me that you need an audience and that is why you have decided to leave your off-topic posts in this thread and refuse to back up your claims.;)

Last edited:

Yoshiosoka

Oct 7, 2019

In this post #2,252, LegendaryDarkKnightDonte explained how to do it with a video tutorial, check it out if you're still interested.
I already managed to increase mine and have achieved some really goofy stuff while playing with it. However, i've seen people struggle with the process in other places, so having a video to show them is always appreciated. Thank you very much!

does anyone have foolboy's kyrie outfit?
Recently got from a friend. If i manage to get more from him in the future i'll be sharing those as well.

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018

I already managed to increase mine and have achieved some really goofy stuff while playing with it. However, i've seen people struggle with the process in other places, so having a video to show them is always appreciated. Thank you very much!

Recently got from a friend. If i manage to get more from him in the future i'll be sharing those as well.
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes