5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I'm psyched for this, but please don't share roy's Rachel mod until it is out for public release. Roy is one of the best modders with a very reasonable free release time frame, it's really not cool to abuse that.
you can say the same for cuni, but unfortunately his Juli Kidman mod for HS2 has been leaked here before its public release next week. that's a shame.

Jun 29, 2020
Here goes another question,is there anywhere outfit /accessories for Bayonetta from Bayonetta and for Juri Han from Street Fighter?both for HS? I searched everywhere but found only skin text mod for Juri outfit...

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
In HS1,
I made a costume (coordinate) in Normal, but I need a waist accessory in Swimsuit.
Is there any way to bring the clothes on Swimsuit mode into Normal mode?
Thanks

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
We can't tell people what to do or what not to do cuz we're pirates, the best way is follow your own ideals, exemplary.
I mean, we can ask for a little of common sense by not sharing something that is gonna be out soon or later, same for when we ask to use the search bar first before asking for mods but at the end of the day we can not stop how people gonna behave on internet.

From my personal point of view i rather always sit next to someone who doesn't spit on the same plate he was eating on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes