73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Cuni's a damn badass, makes great character mods and has a good model where if people want to support him he doesn't go full tyrant like 73lac does
Yeah, cuni, roy and starlene are good and I respect them. Cuni and roy provide good models, starlene make good quality outfits and costume sets. But unfortunately starlene went hiatus for a pretty long time now. I hope nothing bad happened for him/her.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Anyone have [GCHAOS] Eyelash v0.3beta and SupaCyan[HS]TankTops Pack1.1 ? Since hongfire is gone for good can't find anywhere.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Has anyone managed to get [meta] Face Deluxe, that goes with Meta's body deluxe he shared earlier? Meta is clever enough that yiffparty can never get any of his files.
The feeling is mutual, Meta's body deluxe is pretty slick and so I hope one of us gets hands on face deluxe. although the meta's face parts shared in this thread awhile ago works fine with body deluxe.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
The feeling is mutual, Meta's body deluxe is pretty slick and so I hope one of us gets hands on face deluxe. although the mets's face parts share in this thread awhile ago works fine with body deluxe.
I'd like to test this face parts, can you provide the links?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Monica for HS from Xyth24 :D The girl that we've waited for a long time is here. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
password: f95zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mikiwilya2015 Your Monica is here, mate :D

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Anybody able to get XeyNu's Cindy to work? my resolver says everything is good, but character doesn't load in game. Like if I try to pull her up in character creator nothing happens, and if try to use her in game, it just crashes the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes