73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbiehs

Jul 16, 2020
Please, anybody a Patreon of XeyNiu and have his paid clothing mods that they’re willing to share? Because links on his posts are mostly dead. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 1999958

Monica for HS from Xyth24 :D The girl that we've waited for a long time is here. :D

mikiwilya2015 Your Monica is here, mate :D
Thank you for sharing, the model is good, but the facial animations are still bad...i give up on kara, it will be the same. :(

Is it that hard to be on par with Roy12 or 73lac7cs on that ?

I mean we get it for free here but people actually pay for those mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
The worst thing is Roy is still only porting his existing DOA girls to AI and HS2, he only makes one mod a month, and there are still like 7 more to go. He hasn't made any new DOA girls since Kanna.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
did you do anything to get it to work? or did you just download it and put it in and it worked as is?

edit: nvm I fixed it, I just had to reinstall Xen's skin 4k skin pack and that fixed it
i am having the same issue where did you get the pack that you re installed to get her to work?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Another gem of a Mod I found recently which helps to keep the game clean (does the same thing as mod organizer), Readme is inside.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anybody able to get XeyNu's Cindy to work? my resolver says everything is good, but character doesn't load in game. Like if I try to pull her up in character creator nothing happens, and if try to use her in game, it just crashes the game.
Here's the Load order, which means you have to overwrite files in this order.
LO.PNG

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
i am having the same issue where did you get the pack that you re installed to get her to work?
Originally, XeyNiu separated his Cindy into 2 file folders. I don't know why he did it but I repackage them and get it to work in my main game and StudioNeo. If you need it, this file is here.

password: f95zone

And don't forget to install XeyNiu modified 4K skin. You can find it .

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
could you share these mods so i can get this done lol I have been trying to fix this
You only need 4k skin and head mod you want to install, not all of em btw.
Here

Update-
Follow the instructions on previous post by fatboyslim89

D

Deleted member 1999958

The worst thing is Roy is still only porting his existing DOA girls to AI and HS2, he only makes one mod a month, and there are still like 7 more to go. He hasn't made any new DOA girls since Kanna.
Yeah, it's a shame, i have all of his doa characters, some from tekken, and i'm really glad he released them for free.

I'm not a fan of HS2, the graphics, the lightning...i mean, i know it's still early in the life of the game, but compared to HS1 fully modded? Yeah, no thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: krorus123
Jul 5, 2019
thanks bro new to the site if youre still live on this site i would like to ask u which hs download has all the mods preinstalled cause i seem to keep breaking my game , so please msg the the link. and i more thing bro all single file mega link seem to keep getting taken down so a depository like the 1.33 gb from the first page but without zipping so that everyone choose and download and update seems a good idea and again just a suggestion but help me out with the hs base game download link with mods or the right procedure for installing mods
This is how I began my current HS game and I've never had any problems since:

If you need a fresh download of the game, you can go to https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/. and grab the torrent for the Fan version (if you do this, there's no need to download the "Optional" folder within the torrent, or any of the BattleArena .exes or _data folders).

Once you've downloaded the game, start here:

Read it thoroughly, pay attention to the order which you're supposed to install things. HSResolveMoreSlotID will be used to install things like the 6/30 patch, WideSliders, SBX Uncensor 2.5 etc. DO NOT use HSResolveMoreSlotID to install LRE and IBL. Follow this guide and run the installation for the English translation after finishing this guide (using HSResolveMoreSlotID).

Once you've followed that, you can start adding mods manually from the pastebin

If you decide doing it correctly/manually/safely is too much work, just use the alt-installation pastebin &. grab. the BepinEx version

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes