73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
turn out, there's another version of Lightning (FF) headmod by darkruler and i just know it. damn
if there's no one mention darkruler in this thread, i would miss that entirely.
do we have a list of patreon modders that did not share news mod release in discord ?

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
turn out, there's another version of Lightning (FF) headmod by darkruler and i just know it. damn
do we have a list of patreon modders that did not share news mod release in discord ?
Patreon modders from what i know :

Xyth24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cunihinx
73lac7c
Darkruler
Xeyniu
Starlene (strictly costume content, rarely posting in discord though when he/she was active
Foolboy (another costume only modder
AnteKorama

reply if you know someone else, so i can expand the list and check them out

Last edited:

lisanaba

Jul 21, 2020
Most of the MEGA links from SlotResolve are dead. is there any way to get those mods? The hongfire ones especially.

Also, the Tifa mods from various sources somehow have a hair clipping issue. where they jump all over the screen erratically. Many times loading Xyth24's mod can also cause a H scene to stop loading for some reason. Is there anything I'm doing wrong or is it a known issue with tifa mods?

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
yeah, the one I use as my avatar here at f95zone. and this mod lacks only one thing, the lightning gunblade. unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
reply if you know someone else, so i can expand the list and check them out
Everyone here are HS Modders

So as you can see there are lot them, If you want to check them out, be my guest
Also like to highlight Joan6694, Meta, Honey_D and Nyaacho who make quality HS body and UI Related stuff.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Metaghrapy recently released deluxe 4K skin is really good paired with various head mod. any other skin mod recommendation that work good with head mod ?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Metaghrapy recently released deluxe 4K skin is really good paired with various head mod. any other skin mod recommendation that work good with head mod ?
4K VR Kanojo skin is good enough for me :) I mean the meta one is nice but not really impressive if I don't use LRE. :rolleyes:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
4K VR Kanojo skin is good enough for me :) I mean the meta one is nice but not really impressive if I don't use LRE. :rolleyes:
Meta body Deluxe has skin types for both LRE and 4K,looks good enough for me.
FYI It's 4K skins that aren't compatible with LRE game version, with 4K version you can use both skin types by reducing brightness through color sliders.
So about 4K VR Kanojo skin, Who made that skin?, Is there any face skins/parts for that mod?

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
So about 4K VR Kanojo skin, Who made that skin?, Is there any face skins/parts for that mod?
Sorry, it should be "Playclub 4K Body" not "4K VR Kanojo". And I really don't know who made that skin but to me, it is good enough for 4K diffuse based-game which I am using now for StudioNeo and main game. :)

And I'm done testing Tifa Remake Costume EXTENDIUM by FoolBoy. You guys need to download the quick fix from his patreon page to solve the earrings ID problem. The file is . The outfit is good, no wonder he hides it in 5 bucks paywall. Can't wait for his DELUXX version of this outfit.

Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes