73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Patreon modders from what i know :

Xyth24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cunihinx
73lac7c
Darkruler
Xeyniu
Starlene (strictly costume content, rarely posting in discord though when he/she was active
Foolboy (another costume only modder

reply if you know someone else, so i can expand the list and check them out
You may add Ante Korama to the list. This guy has a lot of decent outfit mods, maybe on par with Starlene in terms of quality.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
released awhile ago?, How come nobody mentioned this. Anyway If anyone knows about any quality high-poly mesh mods for Honey Select, feel free to share some info.

Last edited:
Reactions: *Void*

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
released awhile ago?, How come nobody mentioned this. Anyway If anyone knows about any quality high-poly mesh mods for Honey Select, feel free to share some info.
Hope this one doesn’t mess with some leggings or high socks mods, because the version 4.0 made them so glitchy for my girls to wear :D

Slackboy101

Sep 20, 2017
Can someone make a pack with mods from here plus Cunni's, Starlene's, Roy's and Darkruler's? I had to reinstall my game and I don't want to go on a wild goose chase finding all the mods again and the fucking psswords...

Reactions: krorus123

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have any of "hankokoli"'s paid mods?

Also, for the Wang Yi (and Xing Cai) fans:

(DL links in the description)
Thanks man, you have no idea how much I searched for this. Please share If you find more links for Dynasty warrior characters. (y)

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone have aastaroth's Dynasty warrior head mods, I heard he/she made some quality ports but you have to pay premium to get them. If anyone have any please share.

pluchin

Jan 25, 2020
This thread is excellent sharing private mods, everything is great, but ... does anyone have any good quality private scenes pack? I'm sure there must be some good quality private scenes out there, thanks everyone for sharing so much stuff

Last edited:

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Unfortunately, there are way too many great scenes out there that people refuse to share.
From my experience, the HS community is very very selfish compared to other Illusion games.
It has a lot of show-offs and just a few who bother to share quality scene data. :rolleyes:

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
Unfortunately, there are way too many great scenes out there that people refuse to share.
From my experience, the HS community is very very selfish compared to other Illusion games.
It has a lot of show-offs and just a few who bother to share quality scene data. :rolleyes:
lol, it is a very private and closed. thank god for 55b who constantly share good scene

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
This thread is excellent sharing private mods, everything is great, but ... does anyone have any good quality private scenes pack? I'm sure there must be some good quality private scenes out there, thanks everyone for sharing so much stuff
There are lot of scenes in the torrent I shared, You can download the content you want by using uTorrent.

Agreed but not all of us are like that, which is why this thread exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes