73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
And I'm done testing Tifa Remake Costume EXTENDIUM by FoolBoy. You guys need to download the quick fix from his patreon page to solve the earrings ID problem. The file is . The outfit is good, no wonder he hides it in 5 bucks paywall. Can't wait for his DELUXX version of this outfit.
Can't access to the link. :(

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Sorry, it should be "Playclub 4K Body" not "4K VR Kanojo". And I really don't know who made that skin but to me, it is good enough for 4K diffuse based-game which I am using now for StudioNeo and main game. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I'm done testing Tifa Remake Costume EXTENDIUM by FoolBoy. You guys need to download the quick fix from his patreon page to solve the earrings ID problem. The file is . The outfit is good, no wonder he hides it in 5 bucks paywall. Can't wait for his DELUXX version of this outfit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the link to the fix you posted for tifa costume doesn't work anymore :(

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
I really like meta's body deluxe skins but they leave a very noticeable neck seam on any character mods. Is there a way to remedy this?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I really like meta's body deluxe skins but they leave a very noticeable neck seam on any character mods. Is there a way to remedy this?
Update: OK did some research on that issue, come to think of it I faced same issue when modding Skyrim and it's not exactly modder's fault,it happens when the color of head mod textures don't match with the body at use and when lighting of the game(enb) isn't compatible with the head mod.
You can try this.
You can try various body types from different modders or You can download and In charmaker, under moles category select its mole on the head-mod it changes the color of the whole face up to the neck so you can match color of the body with that.
There's no effective way unless you'e using a skin specifically designed to the head mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: joemesh

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
1595397928784.jpg

some anon from a certain place share a good showcase of the meta deluxe skin, their skin effect is really good.
the wet face looks superb, what kind of magic that is used in the face effect ? aside from LRE of course

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
You should check my post at page 46 maybe you can find what you are looking for.
thanks, i missed that. will try that.

View attachment 743545

some anon from a certain place share a good showcase of the meta deluxe skin, their skin effect is really good.
the wet face looks superb, what kind of magic that is used in the face effect ? aside from LRE of course
apparently, the wet/shiny face is the newest meta deluxe face sweat mod/skintexmod. Now if anyone kind enough to share here....

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
thanks, i missed that. will try that.

apparently, the wet/shiny face is the newest meta deluxe face sweat mod/skintexmod. Now if anyone kind enough to share here....
See if its under the mod Meta Core File, it should be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes