73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
73 Miranda is good although some of her face animation is not good enough but overall she's ok, at least in StudioNeo.

Note: The default body settings from 73 card is so bad that I have to correct it myself. I also included my card in the attachment just in case for someone needs it as reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ai9999

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Cindy Aurum mod from XeyNiu is very good, especially the hair detail and face animation but only one thing I find a bit annoying at this mod. It used the modified 4K diffuse skin by XeyNiu himself and it's too bright in the main game but normal in StudioNeo. To be frank, I don't play the main game much as I do in StudioNeo. So it's alright at least in my experience.

Last edited:

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
73 Miranda is good although some of her face animation is not good enough but overall she's ok, at least in StudioNeo.

Note: The default body settings from 73 card is so bad that I have to correct it myself. I also included my card in the attachment just in case for someone needs it as reference.

can you share also the scene?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
i mean this one
Well you can download from mega, Just go to the main folder and click download as a zip to download everything with folders. My Internet connection is cr*p these days so can't promise anything.

mikiwilya2015

May 25, 2020
Obviously because nobody have the mod you're asking for(yet) btw I was searching xyth's Kara for months now... :(

kara characters are not popular so do not win polls, very different from doaxvv characters. doaxvv characters once entered poll will win Screenshot (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: piruazul
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes