VN Ren'Py 7th Heaven [v0.3 Demo] [Phazyn]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Phazyn's been posting regular updates on his progress in Patreon, along with a lot of new art. The version that was uploaded a few days ago is from early September and is only a bugfix and art tweak.
there's also the important fact to remember he's not releasing it in multiple different versions like most other games. He plans to complete the whole game before releasing it, this is just a demo for the full game.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
there's also the important fact to remember he's not releasing it in multiple different versions like most other games. He plans to complete the whole game before releasing it, this is just a demo for the full game.
Oh, I did not know that. Definitely makes all that waiting worth it if we'll be getting a 1.0 instead of a 0.2

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Oh, I did not know that. Definitely makes all that waiting worth it if we'll be getting a 1.0 instead of a 0.2
yep, at least that's what I can tell from his patreon. A quote from one of his updates on the game: "I already plan on completing 7th heaven in 2020 and posting more to patreon." To me, reading that, and knowing he hasn't made an update, as well as reading into a few of the other updates makes me think that. COULD BE WRONG, but I don't think I am.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No hope what so ever ... push up globe shaped cuddled together blow out boobs are the staple of dev art :)
The only thing I hope
Now see if you spot that hope anywhere .. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome to that 7 th heaven you been lookin” 4 :)

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Great news, guys! According to Phazyn, the second part of 7th Heaven will be released by the end of June!

As far as I know there is a third part planned, so this won't mark the game as completed, but even so, the content in the second release should be quite a lot.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes