VN Ren'Py 7th Heaven [v0.3 Demo] [Phazyn]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Phazyn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2019
Hey all! Thanks so much for playing the game! Update 0.2 just released for my Patrons and a public release will be at the end of the July. Currently I'm fixing some bugs and some art assets issues.

To answer some things I've been reading here.

-Game is not dead. Update 0.2 was delayed due to IRL work being crazy and then Covid.

-I did not make that Android port. I take no responsibility for it. An android port IS planned.

-The game will be released in pieces yes. My goal is to make sure the story I have written is complete before I start adding extra features. I do not want feature creep to be an issue with my game. I want to have a completed story from start to finish before I start adding in extras like costumes and fully animated sex scenes.

-That being said, YES. The sex scenes and sprites with be animated. I already have a animation rig for Tifa built in Harmony. (I'm a harmony animator professionally.)

-It's a comedy parody game because I love to write humor. There's a lot of funny things in the FF7 universe. I just wanted to make some jokes about it and get some people off in the process.

-I love boobs. There's some more variety with the newer characters coming in the next updates but big ol tiddies and hard dicks are just what I love to draw. I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea but I do have some boob variety coming in the future.

Thanks again for playing and for the feedback. I love it.
Have a sexy day!

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
-I love boobs. There's some more variety with the newer characters coming in the next updates but big ol tiddies and hard dicks are just what I love to draw. I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea but I do have some boob variety coming in the future.
So happy to hear that variety in boob sizes is planned. The current art is great, but some girls having smaller boobs will definitely add a lot to the enjoyment.

Bouse

Aug 1, 2017
I have really enjoyed it and the way it is going, very hopeful for future updates! Still hoping Yuffie and the rest of the cast will show up soon!

Reactions: Phazyn
Dec 13, 2018
Johnny is the MC of this game, Johnny really fucking Johnny. Not going to play this game now I don't want Johnny anywhere near Tifa, Aerith, or any girl in Final fantasy ..

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
So this is another game where you take characters people want to sex and the completely change their looks bodily proportions and personalities until they resemble more cardboard cutout sex dolls than the actual characters the people wanted to sex in the first place. But hey it's a ff7 parody game! Support my game people! What character design!? What original ideas!?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes