Bruvskii

Dec 16, 2019
stuck on what i think is the games first actual mission, you gotta collect a purple flower, a comic book, and a cocktail, the first 2 were easy enough but the last one is nowhere to be found! the hint thing says to go to a bar but the only bar i can find is the one where you are the bartender and you cant drink your own drinks

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
stuck on what i think is the games first actual mission, you gotta collect a purple flower, a comic book, and a cocktail, the first 2 were easy enough but the last one is nowhere to be found! the hint thing says to go to a bar but the only bar i can find is the one where you are the bartender and you cant drink your own drinks
you need to sell $100+ worth of cocktails, then talk to the guy who gave you the assignment.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Exactly. 90% of all adult gamers are male AND THEY GENERALLY DO NOT WANT TO RELATE TO A FEMALE PROTAGONIST.
I'm a male gamer and I would, in fact, prefer to relate to the protagonist, whether male or female. Hell, I often pick female protags because I'm able to fap to lesbians but not gays.

Please do not project your weird hangups about your sexuality onto the rest of us

B201T

Jul 2, 2021
Seems very cool so far, but how does the shield work in battles? It says to use the mouse wheel? I scroll the mouse wheel up and down, but nothing happens. Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
Seems very cool so far, but how does the shield work in battles? It says to use the mouse wheel? I scroll the mouse wheel up and down, but nothing happens. Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
methinks it is bugged, pretty sure the arrow is supposed to point to where it should go but id assume it sometimes rngs out of bounds lol

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
everyone sticking to this games development should also check out the , theres a lot of really nice art that im not sure will get into the game like these

8thHeavenGame.gif image_2024-08-09_030423171.png

Reactions: Spreener

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Looks great. Will keep an eye on this, and give it a try, when it is further developed. Good luck to devs!

EDIT: Well, nah, this looks too good to wait. I think I'll give it a play through right away. :)

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
Whats this? A high quality game on F95Zone?!?! I can't believe it, I shan't believe.

For real though this is some good shit. A few weird typos and grammar choices but overall this is pretty good. Nice to see a game that isn't just another fucking cookie cutter rpg maker or visual novel with koikatsu party models lol

real.JPG (Plus you gotta respect a game dev with good taste in music)

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, I just looked at the Patreon, this isn't a v0.01 release at all! This is the eighth major update! Or at least, it should be. They've got a 0.07 release on Patreon from months ago.

That fooled me, I thought this would be another no-content hypefest.

Reactions: AD5
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes