DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
This interests me greatly. Excellent artstyle, male characters aren't faceless, looks like a lot of fun. But I'm not gonna bother with it until it at least has a quarter of a game's worth of content. I hate getting invested in something only to get blue balled by there only being 2 hours worth of play time. So keep working. Ill buy it once it's out of alpha and into beta.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There's a little more than 2 hours of playtime!

Though alas, there doesn't seem to be a ton of sex yet.

Tastefully Pervert

Sep 30, 2018
Really wanted to like this game for the art and character designs but... I spent like 20 minutes wandering around looking for people. It's like Harvest Moon with far less to do and everything spread out with barren strips of terrain to slowly 'run' through, looking for people to talk to. A mini map would help a lot but even then...

Reactions: futaluvfuta

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Really wanted to like this game for the art and character designs but... I spent like 20 minutes wandering around looking for people. It's like Harvest Moon with far less to do and everything spread out with barren strips of terrain to slowly 'run' through, looking for people to talk to. A mini map would help a lot but even then...
Early Access problems.

However, you should be able to find them on the map, which limits the area to search at any given time of day.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
The movement system is bad enough that it makes me not want to bother with the game. What's wrong with the tried and tested method of "double click to run somewhere?" Why do I have to constantly mash the Shift key if I want to move at anything other than an unbearable snail's pace? The map is also too big and too empty for how slowly you move. I wasted almost half the day just going from the lighthouse to the closest group of NPCs.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes