slazy

Feb 19, 2018
Well we got to the point where the incest stuff happens and she gave me and the game a sharp look back and forth. I thought she was gonna be mad and I was ready to pull off that "Haaa! It's a joke sis!" but she just sigh and continued the game with me. It was the most awkward silence ever during that scene. Thankfully she's back to normal. Haven't asked her what she felt of that game yet. I guess its a win for me?

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Well we got to the point where the incest stuff happens and she gave me and the game a sharp look back and forth. I thought she was gonna be mad and I was ready to pull off that "Haaa! It's a joke sis!" but she just sigh and continued the game with me. It was the most awkward silence ever during that scene. Thankfully she's back to normal. Haven't asked her what she felt of that game yet. I guess its a win for me?
Which part, there are three h scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keitaka

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, the visuals are indeed quite...appealing. Very much so.
Even though I'm too stained beyond redemption in body and soul to still enjoy mild vanilla true love blabla VNs, I might just have to give this (these) a try...

Guess the "Animated" tag can be the deciding factor. So what and where and how much is "animated"? :)
Also. Fully knowing it's of no consequence saying, but... Damn you, censoru-shippu!

Aztarocks

Jan 10, 2018
This is great really, Sora and MC banter is highly entertaining and the fact than his VA is the same than Touma from index is a big plus too.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

buddyman4925

Jan 31, 2018
I have to ask, does each episode take place in a different timeline, I have yet to play the first one but if we have sex with girls in episode 1, then how come are we a virgin in episode 2? Trying to understand the story a bit more.

yamitsuki

Dec 30, 2018
I have to ask, does each episode take place in a different timeline, I have yet to play the first one but if we have sex with girls in episode 1, then how come are we a virgin in episode 2? Trying to understand the story a bit more.
yep,each episode that focus on a different girls is a comple diferent timeline from previous one

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
That's a good vn in here I love the mystery and romance and I think I like more episode 2 than one, maybe bcs the sister charm? xD is so lovely
one complain is censored this masterpiece is hard to see how japanese rekt themselfs with stupid censored many good art destroyed.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Here is the browski removal patch taken from the link from vndb for those unaware of it's existence

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote