EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png

Overview:
The many-worlds interpretation posits that every random motion produces a novel branching universe. A butterfly flapping its wings rarely means a hurricane across the world, and human choices are no exception—our little everyday choices rarely bring about earth-shattering changes. But for Kakeru Niimi, one of those little decisions is about to make a big difference.

One night, Kakeru's cheeky little sister Sora asks him to let her stay the night. And from the seemingly inconsequential moment when he caves in and says yes, a new story is born, a hurricane which will upturn both their lives.

The cadre of evil users, Rig Vega. The noble crew that opposes them, the Valhalla Society. In 9-nine-: Episode 2, these two forces will collide, striking new sparks and shattering preconceived notions. Can Kakeru and Sora put an end to this unveiled threat before it destroys them both?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-17
Release Date: Japanese 2018-04-27, English 2019-08-16
Original Title: 9-nine-そらいろそらうたそらのおと
Aliases: 9そらいろ, 9Sorairo, 9 -Nine- Episode 2: Sora Nimi, 9 -Nine- Sorairo Sorauta Soranooto
Developer: Palette
Publisher: Denpasoft
Censored: Yes/Mosaics [Prepatched with 18+ content]
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Prequel: 9-nine-:Episode 1
Sequel: 9-nine-:Episode 3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

img_06_off.jpg 111771.jpg 111773.jpg 111776.jpg 111777.jpg 111778.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Looks kind of interesting but not a fan of short vns, I'll probably wait until the 3rd episode is out and read all three together.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I finally completed it. What a wild ride. This game has fully toyed with my hearth

Any more games where I will go in for the pretext of fucking my sister and I end up staying for the story? Rance H2O

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote