EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png

Overview:
Shiromitsugawa City: an academic city with no other particular features.

A large earthquake hits the city, damaging the sacred treasure in the Hakuda Tsukumo Shrine, and causing strange items to appear from a parallel world. These "artifacts" grant strange powers to their owners, with incidents of an owner abusing their powers and turning people into stone.

Having learned of the item that causes this petrification, the "Evil Eye Artifact", Kakeru Niimi teams up with his classmate, Miyako Kujou, and his sister, Sora Niimi, to investigate and put a stop to the culprit.

During the investigation, they find themselves at odds with "Rig Veda", an organization of artifact users. Among their members, they spot their upperclassman in school, Haruka Kosaka.

9-nine-: Episode 3 is the latest chapter in this series of supernatural mystery visual novels with the focus now shifted towards a new heroine, Haruka Kosaka.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-26
Release Date: Japanese 2019-04-26, English 2020-08-31
Original Title: 9-nine-はるいろはるこいはるのかぜ
Aliases: 9はるいろ, 9Haruiro, 9 -Nine- Episode 3: Haruka Kousaka, 9 -Nine- Haruiro Harukoi Harunokaze
Developer: Palette
Publisher: Denpasoft
Censored: Yes/Mosaics [Prepatched with 18+ content]
Version: 1.03
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store: -
Prequel: 9-nine-:Episode 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent and changelog.

ss_f93777c2554c0ee4fe280e883cfaf1cec9d2e5fa.jpg 124415.jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-png (1).png 812680_124421.jpg 814652_9-nine-_Episode_3_2.jpg 814653_9-nine-_Episode_3_3.jpg 814654_9-nine-_Episode_3_4.jpg 124423.jpg 124422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

taki⠀

Sep 2, 2020
Definitely need to read previous 2 to get full context understanding. If you like Epi I & Epi II, you will like this too! ;D If you don't care about story, and if you only to see CG Gallery: press "q", press "mouse 1" ~ 1-2 min. you will finish the game with 99% CG Gallery ;D Only 1 miss:

Last edited:

topboy

Dec 16, 2019
9-nine stories is interesting and fun action/fantasy VN but for some reason only few ppl play it (count from reply comments in ep 1,2,3) If u have some spare time I recommended try this.

Reactions: IWas_NotHere

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
I still do not understand why the hell are they releasing it like this.
This has so much potential, but it is butchered by this release style.
3 episodes where you should play all and its 18$ each..... just wtf.

Anyway onto the game, I really like the sister character great VA great personality and ep2 is the best. Still the censorship ruins everything.

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Really feels like the whole thing should be one game.
I understand something like Shiny Days and School Days being different games with the same chars since they're so radically different, but in this it feels more like different routes of a single game.

Jesus69Christ

Jan 15, 2018
Can some spoil the ending for me heard the ending of this game is bad don't wanna play it if that true

Ryouusuke

May 28, 2020
Can you please update the game pls. i don't know whether this game is from denpasoft, which denpasoft has already release the newest version which is 1.03.

Ryouusuke

May 28, 2020
Is the Denpasoft version uncensored?
I don't know bro, its already 18+ but the game needs to be updated since the v. 1.0 has few untranslated lines and some issues in the games. And denpasoft announced that the updated fixed version can be available if you bought it from their website