Others A Bellyful Life [v0.3] [FieryLion]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
If you like stuffing games then checkout my other game, Food Therapy
Aah cool, Food Therapy def looks like a pretty good game as well.
The kind of games that focus on feeder/stuffing for me though, pretty much fall under another big belly kink ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I've played regular feeder/stuffer games as well, so your particular game drew my attention...

Yeah... my fetish resume is vast and wide :KEK:

Keep up the good work dev, I write and develop games for my fetish, so it's good you're doing the same.

Good luck (y)

Reactions: fierylion

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
if only it is about pregnancy .....it is not my genre, but it is good to know belly swelling is also a kink though

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Wow, this is the first time I see inflation, which is a big fetish of mine in a game as main attraction. The pressure gauge is a fun mechanic, also walking through the neighbourhood giving out sweets laced with laxatives to the people. I just wish if you would overdo it there would be more than just a text message. On the either Hand I am neither into scat nor into puking, but with pure water it would be ok. I also wish the puking sound would not be as masculine, but it is a nice start for sure.

Reactions: RemainUnknown21

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
My kink is parasite pregnancy, is there demand for that? (Get pregnant with parasite, try to spread parasites to other girls....)
I think theres a relatively succesful parasite preg html game like that on here or tfgames, so theres definitely some demand.

Havent played it so cant really comment on it, tho i can comment that parasite preg is nice too. Vanila preg, alien preg or parasite-bio preg are all mostly appreciated tbh even if still niche by subject. In general preg demand is eternaly high anyway >>

(didnt mean to kink shame tho, can appear so when ppl pile on at the same time. just not my thing)

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
My kink is parasite pregnancy, is there demand for that? (Get pregnant with parasite, try to spread parasites to other girls....)
sounds cool! I definitely will try it!:D captured, drugged, violated, enslaved, impregnated, and corrupted, interesting!

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I think theres a relatively succesful parasite preg html game like that on here or tfgames, so theres definitely some demand.

Havent played it so cant really comment on it, tho i can comment that parasite preg is nice too. Vanila preg, alien preg or parasite-bio preg are all mostly appreciated tbh even if still niche by subject. In general preg demand is eternaly high anyway >>

(didnt mean to kink shame tho, can appear so when ppl pile on at the same time. just not my thing)
do you know the name of the preg HTML game , please ?

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
Patch v0.1.1 ( )
Patched major bugs and implemented new contents!

Changes/New Contents:
- New game will prompt to enter player name
- Extended Aria's after rescue dialogue
- Added reaction dialogues to characters after you give them pills (gas or noise)
- Added Bobbie's smoking together scene dialogues
- Added new BGM when its raining (thanks to BalloonBobbie#3004)
- Added muffled rain sfx when in doors
- Slightly increase the rate at which everyone increase max capacity (25%)

Fixed Bugs:
- Amber's upper body is displaced
- pressing ctrl, space, shift will crash the game
- Aria's pump cutscene increasing her capacity by 40000 or more!

Last edited:
Reactions: blargballs

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Patch v0.1.1
Patched major bugs and implemented new contents!

Changes/New Contents:
- New game will prompt to enter player name
- Extended Aria's after rescue dialogue
- Added reaction dialogues to characters after you give them pills (gas or noise)
- Added Bobbie's smoking together scene dialogues
- Added new BGM when its raining (thanks to BalloonBobbie#3004)
- Added muffled rain sfx when in doors
- Slightly increase the rate at which everyone increase max capacity (25%)

Fixed Bugs:
- Amber's upper body is displaced
- pressing ctrl, space, shift will crash the game
- Aria's pump cutscene increasing her capacity by 40000 or more!
Is that version even uploaded here, the archive indeed from nopy at least is still called v0.1 only and I certainly dont get an option to give a name to the MC at the start

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe its this one (Patreon gets $3k per month)
thank you! but I'm not into text games :D I'm a visual person, VN is the best form for me.

I found that game on F95, some describe players would have "neck vaginas ", "breast vaginas", which sounds a little creepy. I am sure that the "deformation" is right on the edge of my wildest fantasy, I might be curious about them, but it totally depends on how devs/artisans depict it. "amputation" is definitely not my thing, while bimbofication is alright. Pregnancy is what I am looking for.

maybe, the parasites breeding girls could be one of the choices, girls can choose to be deformed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: yudas51

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
Is that version even uploaded here, the archive indeed from nopy at least is still called v0.1 only and I certainly dont get an option to give a name to the MC at the start
Ah! I forgot you need to visit the game page, since I can't request updates for every single bugfix/small content patches here

Patch v0.1.2 ( )
- Allowed infinite number of save slots
- Added bug report button
- Added save delete confirmation
- Added status check to text options
- Allow reapply to part time job the next day after quitting

Fixed Bugs:
- Belly size threshold for Yumi (if your capacity is very large Yumi will think you're not bloated even at very high stomach contents)
- Fixed Aria intro event (again)

Known Bugs:
- Music doesn't work properly if raining on firefox

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is there any actual sex content in this, or is it just force feeding people normal food? lol
If no sex, shouldn't get a "no sexual content" tag?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes