Others A Bellyful Life [v0.3] [FieryLion]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there any actual sex content in this, or is it just force feeding people normal food? lol
If no sex, shouldn't get a "no sexual content" tag?
Ehmm it does have the "no sexual content" tag (I guess someone could have added it in the last 30 minutes, but doubt it)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ehmm it does have the "no sexual content" tag (I guess someone could have added it in the last 30 minutes, but doubt it)
What you're seeing and what I am seeing may be 2 different things. lol
Granted, it doesn't tag anything that sounds like a sexual act, but it most definitely isn't a "no sexual content" tag. canvas.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
What you're seeing and what I am seeing may be 2 different things. lol
Granted, it doesn't tag anything that sounds like a sexual act, but it most definitely isn't a "no sexual content" tag. View attachment 1244888
That is not tags (granted they often are the same but not always), tags are at the very very top right below the topic title

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That is not tags (granted they often are the same but not always), tags are at the very very top right below the topic title
I never even noticed those there. Everywhere I've seen on here, though, everything in the "genre" area has always been referred to as tags. But, that would make sense since every time I search for certain tags, it shows me games that don't have what I was looking for, or have what I chose to ignore. Learn something new every day.

Rickodo

Nov 17, 2018
Interesting game, i like it^^
look forword what comes in the future
and how big the belly can get on the character.
And maybe not only the belly ;-)

Reactions: fierylion

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
i'd rather you take your time with the game development, slow release is better than a rushed buggy mess imo
IMO, it's better to zip through the earlier parts of development only fixing the gamebreaking bugs, that way all the placeholders and alpha content gets put in place faster and the dev doesn't spend loads of extra time fixing typos and misaligned graphics that'll probably be rewritten or replaced later.
I think what generally happens is that a lot of devs get embarrassed about putting out an unfinished, unpolished product, even if it's a v0.0.1.3 game or whatever, so they'll flesh out a tiny niche of content and polish it up like they're finishing the game, hiring an artist to do the art, so on, all just so that what little is there looks as professional as possible, despite only being about 3 minutes of content.

NGL, too many devs just keep going on this long cycle of just adding two things, fixing 80 bugs that pop up, adding two more things, rebalancing the first two things, fixing 90 bugs, rewriting the first thing's code to cut back on future bugs, fixing 390 bugs, fixing 10 bugs, adding three more things, then fixing another 50 bugs and then rolling back the graphics plugin because it isn't compatible with such-and-such and all that bugfixing and rewrites were for nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like, rushed buggy messes are fine, as long as it *eventually* gets polished up.

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
Really fun game with lots of nice little details!
Ilove how she starts vibrating when u use the vibrator lot of devs dont do that.
But mabe an easy and hard mode would be nice for people who just want to see the fun stuff and wanna do it fast and those who want to get the full experience.
I can see some not seeing evrything or dropping the game cus it takes to long to get things done with getting all the girls stats maxe out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fierylion

fierylion

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2019
Really fun game with lots of nice little details!
Ilove how she starts vibrating when u use the vibrator lot of devs dont do that.
But mabe an easy and hard mode would be nice for people who just want to see the fun stuff and wanna do it fast and those who want to get the full experience.
I can see some not seeing evrything or dropping the game cus it takes to long to get things done with getting all the girls stats maxe out.
There's a cheat console you can use to get money and such

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3 Jan 01, 2022 (free version)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I genuinely thought that this was a pregnancy game.

I had no idea that feeding and being a feeder was a kink. Learn something new everyday.

interesting.:unsure::coffee:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ABellyfulLife-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I genuinely thought that this was a pregnancy game.

I had no idea that feeding and being a feeder was a kink. Learn something new everyday.

interesting.:unsure::coffee:
EVERYTHING can be a kink to someone

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
.....As a pregnancy lover- these look GREAT. ....and I'm guessing, my imagination is what is going to 'take me there' (the gameplay being, not really pregnancy) So I will be left dreaming 'What could be'

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes