3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of A Big Family in Debt v0.1.1

Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The game hasn't received updates in months but it's good to see that the dev hasn't abandoned this project

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
is still in development I try to keep you updated on .
unfortunately the last month I have had very little time for now I can not put it in the foreground.

Jan 2, 2022
There is incest, but only lesbian.
No "Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Creampie."
Once there is some hetero vaginal creampies I'll be interested in playing. Until then, this is only going to give me blue balls, while waiting several months for updates.
I'll put it on my "watch" list.

Jan 2, 2022
What are NTR in this game?? If anyone knows...??
It's Incest NTR. So my guess is that your dad may want to have sex with his wife. But it's also "lesbian" so maybe your sister has sex with your mom?

My major complaint is: the age of Majority in Florida is maxxed at 18 yrs. Can be 16 yrs by request, or even younger for marriage, contracts, medical consent and lawsuits.

So why would a 19yr old in Florida be worried about being "sent away by his family" to somewhere that he didn't want? Are they kidnapping him? He's an adult. Simply refuse to leave.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I do hope this does not get abandoned, but it has been almost a year since an update. So not looking good.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I was really interested in the game (I still want my Evelyn from Photo hunt NTR/Sharing damnit!) but this game is abandoned after so long.
Even if we get an update, how should people trust the dev enough to support him after all this waiting?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes