Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Did you do the Portuguese translation of the game A Big Family In Debt?
and where do you place the translated files of the game?
I'm asking because when we go down the files we don’t say where or which folder we have to put.
Non, it has not been done yet, you can request tradulo here .

As soon as I have time I will document how to translate and make it automatic.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
not to nit pick but "A Big Family in Debt or A Big Family Debt"? Either way last I knew Catholic School was expensive... if the Debt is the issue how could they afford a private school, unless it's just an empty threat in the premise? Make sure that this will never happen? So is this choice based with unfavorable consequences?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yeah, another "optional" NTR game. Just tell me how the sexual progression will be? Do MC has to work hard for girls to fuck him? But, villains will get to fuck girls in a easy way?

And also, Sexual scenes with MC are slow burning, sensual, blue balling, softcore with normal boring kinks? and NTR path will be slutty, hardcore, various kinks, positions, dirty words etc etc?

If MC can also be a Macho and can fuck harder same like viallins with similar sexual progression, Then I will try this game. Otherwise, I don't want another boring blueballing or softcore Non-NTR path where NTR fans are able to enjoy hardcore scenes. Sorry.

Please, not all Non-NTR fans are into "softcore romance". We do love hardcore sex, sluts, dirty words, corruption and fuck like crazy. The only condition is, we don't want to see another male in that path. Only MC has to able to do those hardcore things even with Mom & Sis.

You may say "according to storyline, MC with Mom, sis going to be slow, blueball etc". But fuck that, It hurts when villains in NTR path are fucking them like crazy when we non-ntr fans are still trying hard for even a handjob.

So, please give me clarification.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Yeah, another "optional" NTR game. Just tell me how the sexual progression will be? Do MC has to work hard for girls to fuck him? But, villains will get to fuck girls in a easy way?

And also, Sexual scenes with MC are slow burning, sensual, blue balling, softcore with normal boring kinks? and NTR path will be slutty, hardcore, various kinks, positions, dirty words etc etc?

If MC can also be a Macho and can fuck harder same like viallins with similar sexual progression, Then I will try this game. Otherwise, I don't want another boring blueballing or softcore Non-NTR path where NTR fans are able to enjoy hardcore scenes. Sorry.

Please, not all Non-NTR fans are into "softcore romance". We do love hardcore sex, sluts, dirty words, corruption and fuck like crazy. The only condition is, we don't want to see another male in that path. Only MC has to able to do those hardcore things even with Mom & Sis.

You may say "according to storyline, MC with Mom, sis going to be slow, blueball etc". But fuck that, It hurts when villains in NTR path are fucking them like crazy when we non-ntr fans are still trying hard for even a handjob.

So, please give me clarification.
Hi,
gosh that's a lot of questions.

Sex progression: the idea is that the game will be divided into two parts:

quests/story (every girl will have at least one quest): quests will be a way to learn about the girls' history and "create a new one". sometimes they will need requirements to be started, but i don't want it to be something too hard. as you progress with the quests you will be able to increase the "states" (love, corruption) in a mild form. (without counting the "states" I'm thinking of doing something similar to summer time).

"States" (love, corruption, etc...): outside of the quests you can increase the "states" in order to unlock more sex scenes. If you have already obtained a certain sex scene of a certain type it will affect the quest/story: it could make the quest easier - display in the quest additional scenes already obtained through the "states" - "change the quest category" (if in that quest you had only romantic decisions, it means that it will be difficult to make the quest corruptive during the continuation of the quest. with the "states" instead you can facilitate the conversion)

Difficulty of the MC to fuck girls: I'm still thinking about it, as said in the I don't want to make the quests too hard so as not to have too much repetition. Also some girls will be easier than others.
The "milf" and the roommates will be the hardest girls (with a longer history) and will have a bit more voyeurism (hanging out at the same house is normal) and the "I don't know if it's taste what we're doing" factor. I'm also thinking a possible jealousy obstacle, which could be used to one's advantage (I liked the ideas of "A strugglr whith Sin").
also i'm thinking that i can make it easier to increase a girl's "states" based on the mc's skills.

difficulty of villains (NTR): (depends on the type of girl)
MC disagrees: the bad guys will exploit the mistakes of the MC. so the difficulty depends on the amount of mistakes (quest) and the "states" (no quest) of the girls.
MC agrees: if the girl is corrupted it is easier to convince her.

Type of scenes: it depends on what fits better with the "quest of that girl". anyway i would like to vary. (i hope i answered you).

yes with some girls he will be a macho (shy and ten. less likely with inexperienced women). (I hope I have answered your question and understood what you meant).

""""You may say "according to storyline, MC with Mom, sis going to be slow, blueball etc". But fuck that, It hurts when villains in NTR path are fucking them like crazy when we non-ntr fans are still trying hard for even a handjob""""
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but I may have already answered you.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,
gosh that's a lot of questions.

Sex progression: the idea is that the game will be divided into two parts:

quests/story (every girl will have at least one quest): quests will be a way to learn about the girls' history and "create a new one". sometimes they will need requirements to be started, but i don't want it to be something too hard. as you progress with the quests you will be able to increase the "states" (love, corruption) in a mild form. (without counting the "states" I'm thinking of doing something similar to summer time).

"States" (love, corruption, etc...): outside of the quests you can increase the "states" in order to unlock more sex scenes. If you have already obtained a certain sex scene of a certain type it will affect the quest/story: it could make the quest easier - display in the quest additional scenes already obtained through the "states" - "change the quest category" (if in that quest you had only romantic decisions, it means that it will be difficult to make the quest corruptive during the continuation of the quest. with the "states" instead you can facilitate the conversion)

Difficulty of the MC to fuck girls: I'm still thinking about it, as said in the I don't want to make the quests too hard so as not to have too much repetition. Also some girls will be easier than others.
The "milf" and the roommates will be the hardest girls (with a longer history) and will have a bit more voyeurism (hanging out at the same house is normal) and the "I don't know if it's taste what we're doing" factor. I'm also thinking a possible jealousy obstacle, which could be used to one's advantage (I liked the ideas of "A strugglr whith Sin").
also i'm thinking that i can make it easier to increase a girl's "states" based on the mc's skills.

difficulty of villains (NTR): (depends on the type of girl)
MC disagrees: the bad guys will exploit the mistakes of the MC. so the difficulty depends on the amount of mistakes (quest) and the "states" (no quest) of the girls.
MC agrees: if the girl is corrupted it is easier to convince her.

Type of scenes: it depends on what fits better with the "quest of that girl". anyway i would like to vary. (i hope i answered you).

yes with some girls he will be a macho (shy and ten. less likely with inexperienced women). (I hope I have answered your question and understood what you meant).

""""You may say "according to storyline, MC with Mom, sis going to be slow, blueball etc". But fuck that, It hurts when villains in NTR path are fucking them like crazy when we non-ntr fans are still trying hard for even a handjob""""
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but I may have already answered you.
I mean if villains in NTR path, fuck Landlady and Room mates in less updates, in a more hardcore way, because there is no "incest" factor in it. And they become sluts easily.

But, where as in Non-NTR path, he has to work more harder for mom & sis because incest is difficult, and MC can only be able to fuck them much later update than villains in ntr path.

Then, may be this game is not for me. I want to see same level progression in both routes especially with family characters.
I already suffered much with same type of other optional NTR games with family characters.
I dont care about outside girls though. We can became sluts with villains in single day.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I mean if villains in NTR path, fuck Landlady and Room mates in less updates, in a more hardcore way, because there is no "incest" factor in it. And they become sluts easily.

But, where as in Non-NTR path, he has to work more harder for mom & sis because incest is difficult, and MC can only be able to fuck them much later update than villains in ntr path.

Then, may be this game is not for me. I want to see same level progression in both routes especially with family characters.
I already suffered much with same type of other optional NTR games with family characters.
I dont care about outside girls though. We can became sluts with villains in single day.
I have an idea (in code) on how to implement these ideas.
But some things are a bit too crazy to handle.
Now I'm looking for someone to help me with the graphic part, to halve the work. But until I find him I'm afraid that some of the ideas I have will be trashed.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I have an idea (in code) on how to implement these ideas.
But some things are a bit too crazy to handle.
Now I'm looking for someone to help me with the graphic part, to halve the work. But until I find him I'm afraid that some of the ideas I have will be trashed.
As long as your game wont become another "culture shock" when it comes to non-ntr fanbase. I'm okay with it. I hope you know what i mean now.

I dont want to see daily wars in this game thread too between NTR fans & Non-NTR fans on righting "which route is pacing more" Topic.

I hope you understand that.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
As long as your game wont become another "culture shock" when it comes to non-ntr fanbase. I'm okay with it. I hope you know what i mean now.

I dont want to see daily wars in this game thread too between NTR fans & Non-NTR fans on righting "which route is pacing more" Topic.

I hope you understand that.
I understand it perfectly, but I cannot check the comments. I've also talked to other developers about it.

I know it won't be a culture shock, because I don't want to split 50% ntr....- 50% love...
I like more the "A strugglr whith Sin" concept (hope you understand what I mean)

Reactions: harsha_26

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018

Sorry I've only just read this, but I think I've already answered you.
Anyway, I haven't given much thought to the difficulty yet, for now I'm prioritising the story and collecting feasible ideas.
Anyway for the "milf and conquiline" as I said I'll try to go easy on each tag.

Reactions: harsha_26

MrCdots

Jun 27, 2018
Just making sure I did this right . Started game and named characters dude left and its game over already? Never even met the others yet.

Sad but happy

Feb 23, 2021
No to NTR even its avoidable a waste of effort when they just gonna avoid the NTR like me patreon is only 1 dollar but aint paying with NTR tag this is just my opinion peeps

Reactions: cib64

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Any incest patches?
I don't know how to customize for incest
I get confused

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
i wanted to see how lewd scenes are, but that almost kiss doesnt tell me anything. Im not a fan of NTR, and not a fan of any kind of stealing and lying and dishonest conducts. But my dishonest conducts should also be punished so, or that matter i prefer enabling NTR, hoping that the paths make sense and are fair.

I like this type of game, but in the actual state, is a waste of hard disk drive, doesnt showcase anything special IMO. It shows that lesbian kisses are gonna be 1 frame 1st grader kisses.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes