Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
hope for next update there's no much grinding and focus to the main story....
btw look for next update.

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
So who is soldier guy with bad trigger discipline? Not sure if that's a poser error or not, but if he's supposed to be someone to care about, I instantly don't.

On the other hand, if he's like a tryhard older brother, then that's perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
So who is soldier guy with bad trigger discipline? Not sure if that's a poser error or not, but if he's supposed to be someone to care about, I instantly don't.

On the other hand, if he's like a tryhard older brother, then that's perfect.
Yeah, lol. In the first version it was the first thing they noticed, but I forgot to correct it.

is the second thing you said

Reactions: WillNotWork

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
i think it mean is "my friend's mother's name"
Nope I'd say since the woman in the picture is a family friend and not your real mom unless your playing it as an incest patch for this game.
Then "My mom's friend's name?" is more accurate she may also be your friend but she is described as a family friend and that usually refers to them being primarily either your father or mother's friend.

However the Picture on OP refers to the male so "My mom's friend's name" would still be correct.
I believe that only comes up when renaming character's and although technically the female can be "My mom's friend's name" and the male can be "My dad's friend's name" they are normally the main friend of only one of your family so would normally be referred to as either "MY Mom's friends" or "My Dad's friends" for both and not normally one being "My Mom's friend" and the other being "My Dad's friend" which is possibly why the confusion in this case?.

Along with other issues I have come to expect as normal for instance If your friend Eric Johnson's mom's name is Tammy Johnson then out of respect you would call her "Mrs Johnson" or if she asked you too then just "Tammy".
But you wouldn't call her "Mrs Tammy" not if you was a native English speaker.
And usually if there's a bulge in anyone's pants its normally his and not her's.
hermaphrodite's and Lady Boy's being the exception's.

But these things are not usual for these game's and since most English speakers miss stuff like that anyway really not a problem.
Lets be honest it's not really fair to expect perfect scripts when not all game dev's have access to or if not can employ proofreaders.

This is not a dig at this game or the Dev.
I look forward with interested to seeing this game's progrees

Just Sayin.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
ann87ra and DonRP

I see that my comment bothered you, could you know why?
The intention of it is only to prevent a player who does not enjoy content from downloading something that will end up bothering him and then come to retaliate in the comments.
This does not make the game bad, but clarifying what is the approach that a game is going to have from the beginning without embellishing things helps more users to be interested or not in it.

Reactions: cib64, fz and Aiden

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What I would like to see with NTR is to be able to share the girls with other men.
Since I will play thge corruption path it would be even better if we could pimp them out for money.:devilish:
DonRP Would like to know this as well, do you plan on implementing this path and will NTR lock out other scenes with MC and girls, because i would like to play both paths, more like netorase and corruption in same playthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: LegendKing23

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm from Poland. And I saw that this game has polish language in the settings to choose from. Out of curiosity, I set it up and since then I wonder why it is there at all. :unsure:
Since it's almost from the beginning of the game instead of the polish language, we already have all the text in english.
There is no point in adding a language that is not completely translated in-game. :D

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
ann87ra and DonRP

The intention of it is only to prevent a player who does not enjoy content from downloading something that will end up bothering him and then come to retaliate in the comments.
This does not make the game bad, but clarifying what is the approach that a game is going to have from the beginning without embellishing things helps more users to be interested or not in it.
ann87ra and DonRP

It didn't bother me, but the only way to say I disagree without starting an argument.

This applies to other games as well: if a developer puts in the option to make NTR avoidable, they certainly aren't going to go over 50%. If you comment that 60% of the scenes will be avoidable, you are encouraging the other half not to play it. I don't agree with this, especially if it's a game that is still in its infancy and there are no ntr scenes yet.

I want to create a game that I like, that is: I love all the games where there are so many possibilities and full of tags, with a good plot and story. (No gay tag or similar, I couldn't even develop it). As a fan I hate it when developers give up a tag because a portion of supporters criticize it, especially that it has a plot that allows it.
I don't want to exceed 30% of scenes in a tag. And I will not insert the classic 2 tags for all girls, but I will decide the various possibilities only if they are good.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
DonRP Would like to know this as well, do you plan on implementing this path and will NTR lock out other scenes with MC and girls, because i would like to play both paths, more like netorase and corruption in same playthrough.
You can play both, it's mixes are exactly what I want to aim for. I will try to develop it in a semsato way

I hope it will also be translated into German ..

Added, you can request to translate it if you want to

Reactions: RottenPlum
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes