Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Is it only me or someone else also... who thinks that this dev. just copied the MILF (Evelyn) (her hairstyle too) & the MC (his hairstyle & not only that but clothes too) from the game PHOTO HUNT....

Reactions: Subyan

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I have an annoying question about NTR)
With NTR activated, does the player have the ability to select scenes?
Or is NTR mode a story where the player has no choice?
Mmmm... At first I'm sure I won't put bad NTR, however it might be an idea to put it in if MC made too many bad choices. always leaving a way out, but a bit difficult.

I also have a question Manly turn off means that we will not see ntr scenes but that will still happen in the game
Like summer with mia there was a option to turn off the ntr in the starting
So you will not see the ntr screen
But still the ntr will happen
So here is also the same case ??
After turning off the ntr we will not see it
Or its avoidable ??
This question has been asked in almost every game with ntr. they usually ignore it, but in my opinion it is very legitimate. I'm very clear on this: NTR scenes will happen after a mistake so if you don't have a chance to make a mistake the scene won't happen. The biggest mistake you can make is not hitting on her so she will be left alone. (or at least this is my idea)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I've always been one to advocate for free love and people being able to do what they want as long as everyone is consenting and happy....

That said, not quite sure how you pull off a romantic way to tell someone you love that you want them to get naked infront of hundreds of people for your benefit.

The only way it would work is if it was the girls idea and she had an exhibitionist streak in her. No matter how you spin it, it's always going to be shifty if the man suggests it.

Say she gets off on the idea of public exposure, the guy suggests putting amask on (to protect her identity) and stripping on cam. No danger of arrest and still gets the thrill of exposure.

The only way a guy pulls it off is if they have been together a while and want to spice up their sex life. If it's a new relationship and already need to spice things up then it aint gonna last long.

Typically pushing for something like camgirl, stripping etc.. is the corruption route so you'll have to think outside the box to make it work romantically which may take having the girl suggest things at times.
asked my girlfriend to do it for fun in a shopping mall...

she answer me that she will do it only if i do it too.

we never did it... XD

Oct 31, 2019
From some experience, it was women that I knew that had done flashing at wild parties or had done some near strip type things already at parties or such. Alternatively, from friends it was women that had no problem being around other women going topless at the beach or similar place, such as sauna or hot tub.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yes, I don't want to create two well-divided paths, but different branches that can intertwine.
Example: if there is a possibility to make a girl a camgirl in the corruption branch. Most likely I will insert a way to achieve this in the romance branch. the difficulty is to find a (sensible) romance "story" that allows this.

(Or rather this is what I'd like to create, but it might be hard to gerlst it)
Well i'm late to the game here as normal and I think I understand your idea behind this.
And Avaron's responce makes sence I think the example you use is a tricky one.

I've always been one to advocate for free love and people being able to do what they want as long as everyone is consenting and happy....

That said, not quite sure how you pull off a romantic way to tell someone you love that you want them to get naked infront of hundreds of people for your benefit.

The only way it would work is if it was the girls idea and she had an exhibitionist streak in her. No matter how you spin it, it's always going to be shifty if the man suggests it.

Say she gets off on the idea of public exposure, the guy suggests putting amask on (to protect her identity) and stripping on cam. No danger of arrest and still gets the thrill of exposure.

The only way a guy pulls it off is if they have been together a while and want to spice up their sex life. If it's a new relationship and already need to spice things up then it aint gonna last long.

Typically pushing for something like camgirl, stripping etc.. is the corruption route so you'll have to think outside the box to make it work romantically which may take having the girl suggest things at times.
It's the type of scene that unfortunatly would turn off a lot of and I hate this word (vanilla) Vanilla Romance fans.
Sinse nearly all of them don't like to share not even if its only someone looking so even using Avaron's suggestion I see you having Issues.
As no true blue romance fan is going to want his girlfriend or boyfriend to become a camgirl/person even if he/she is already an exhibitionist.
And unfortunatly if they are already are an exhibitionist its more a case that the romancer will want to discourage that behavour or they will instead go find another boy or girl that is not an exhibitionist.

It's just a fact and right or wrong it's what happends.
I mean even some compulsive cheaters would instantly dump someone who cheats on them even if it's just the once.
Hypocritical but it happends.

To be honest with you I would say the only way I could see that you could realistically put cam girl/boy in a romance setting and not get players wanting to dump him/her instantly is if he/she is already is one when they meet.
And when he/she tells him/her (and not he/she finds out by themselfs) about it he/she had better have a bloody good reason like major depts to keep being one.
And even in that case I can see someplayer's asking to be able to avoid him/her from the get go.

And who know's I could be wrong but even though thats just an example.
I admire what your trying to do but really don't envy chances of doing it sucessfully.

Just Sayin.

WindyGust

Apr 17, 2021
The phrase building is... uff.

I always want to be someone's miaR.MClabel

Nice renders nonetheless, cant wait for more.

Nothing that cant be fixed. Good luck mate.

• Haha
Reactions: Black Ram oss

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
TO quote you "And it is also appreciated that you listen to the community."

I have pondered this so many times. As a player now and before I decided to go crazy and become a dev myself I have never really cared for a certain style of game I just wanted to bang the ladies as my MC. From sandbox to rpg to freeroam and Kinetic novel I am not really fussy about it.

If a girl had a bf or has one doesn't matter. All that matters is can I get the girl in the end to romance or fuck to be honest. I'm a simple man when it comes to playing a game.

Now to get to your comment. As a dev i have to admit if find it worrisome.
As players it's unfair for us to "dictate" (i use this work lightly) to devs how Harem should be, how romance should be, how NTR should be, how sidefucks should be for instance. If we as players (yes im speaking now as a player too) "dictate/expect" a dev to make a game exactly how other dev(s) made a game regarding a certain genre then there is no freedom for the devs at all. IF all developers are put into a box then there is no room for expansion or freedom to develop as they see fit.
Don't think Im blind to repetition in games. Trust me I do not want every game with a daddy and daughter to be like DmD. Use parts of the game design, yes, but make it different too.

If a dev comes up with a slightly new idea then I'm game to try it out for sure. It may not be my style but Im not going to "comment" saying I don't like it and try and change his or hers idea for the game.

Every cam-girl scenario is not the same or shouldn't be, every harem will not be the same as other harem games, every incest will also not be the same or shouldn't be as other games.

Long story short, I totally get the majority of the community have a vision of how they want VN's to be, but it's not always going to change a devs vision. Recently I adapted AE to fit certain parts of the game so more players will like it, but this is not something I intend to do every time something is not like if i can give an example.

Also please I am not "going at you" here, I really found your comment interesting and wanted to share my continual thoughts on the above quote.

Thx for reading.

finally a dev that speaks for him self ''RESPECT''(y)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another boring sandbox that is not tagged correctly. Please tag it properly and save us all a bit of time.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
What I would like to see with NTR is to be able to share the girls with other men.
Since I will play thge corruption path it would be even better if we could pimp them out for money.:devilish:

But as others have said this is your game dev. Do what you want to do.(y)
I am already happy to see "Not-Evelyn" in a possible harder/darker setting.:D

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This question has been asked in almost every game with ntr. they usually ignore it, but in my opinion it is very legitimate. I'm very clear on this: NTR scenes will happen after a mistake so if you don't have a chance to make a mistake the scene won't happen. The biggest mistake you can make is not hitting on her so she will be left alone. (or at least this is my idea)
I'm going to assume that this means that NTR is still happening but you don't see it. If so, I almost prefer the option to see it, at least then I know perfectly well when I should load a previous game.

EDIT: Ok. The developer has clarified the answer, I edit the post with his comment to avoid misunderstandings:

Emmm... No, I didn't say that. I said it won't happen. because if you disable ntr you won't be able to choose to make a mistake.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
What is this Basket that they play? ... o_O?

And the sandbox tag is missing.

There are several errors Missing label (when you meet the drunk sister and the redhead, typos (him/her mixed up a lot).

And then the game is over ... thought there would be more after over 6 month ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Tried searching and only found one reference to "a drunk sister" so I want to make sure. Is there a sister character or is the mom the only incest?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok for those who are thinking whether to play this or not due to the ntr:

This game has "paths" which means that the content will be divided, and taking into account the plot of the game it will be like this:
-NTR: 60%
-No-ntr: 40%

Then, taking into account that you want to make a "route" of love and another of corruption, it will be something like this:
-Love: 20%
-Corruption: 20%

If after these numbers you want to play it, go ahead but take into account that you are going to download a game of which you will not enjoy even 50% of its content, not to mention that it will be quite weak scenes.

This is one of those cases in which a game should not have avoidable ntr, it is ridiculous considering the story, but I am not the dev, and in the end it is the one who decides.
Good luck with your project, but I'm out.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Ok for those who are thinking whether to play this or not due to the ntr:

This game has "paths" which means that the content will be divided, and taking into account the plot of the game it will be like this:
-No-ntr: 40%

Then, taking into account that you want to make a "route" of love and another of corruption, it will be something like this:
-Love: 20%
-Corruption: 20%

If after these numbers you want to play it, go ahead but take into account that you are going to download a game of which you will not enjoy even 50% of its content, not to mention that it will be quite weak scenes.

This is one of those cases in which a game should not have avoidable ntr, it is ridiculous considering the story, but I am not the dev, and in the end it is the one who decides.
Good luck with your project, but I'm out.
Thanks , i was wondering if i should try it , but now i know i wont find enjoyment in this :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
that little timer thing for answering questions needs to go...not trying to be an ass but ffs man not even done reading the 3rd word yet (never mind all the optional answers to choose)and times up...fuck off
good luck man your gonna need it IF you take your game seriously

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes