Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
When will we see the continuation of the story?
Hi, I don't think I'll be posting a release in December, I think around February if I don't have any hiccups.
I brought big additions to the code, but it still needs to be refined.
I've completed 2/5 scenes (renders and dialogues), but the 2 I've done were not very big. also I'm thinking if I should modify some old scenes (because there have been some changes).
and also i still have to create 3 characters (1 will not be an important character so it will be very short).

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Wow, so does this game seriously have Nate Grey as default name for the MC? Or did it somehow extract info from the other VN's on my PC? o_O

Reactions: Tunak23

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I guess they will never get out of debt then you would have to change the title. :ROFLMAO: I know why they're in debt NTR ;)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Ok renders ,good looking models . story nothing there yet .But not for people who don't like ntr. Most likely 90% ntr with non-ntr as a side story .

• Sad
Reactions: cib64 and fz

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Ok renders ,good looking models . story nothing there yet .But not for people who don't like ntr. Most likely 90% ntr with non-ntr as a side story .
From the ideas I have pinned (or at least for now), the scenes in the main story and about the main characters, ntr are is 20-30%.
the general idea (for now) is that there will be a main story and one or more "stories (quest)" for each character.
in the latter you will be able to make reversible decisions (lover, corruption, submission of the NPC, lust, ntr) that will give you the ability to change the character and his behavior with the mc.
based on the decisions made, you will be able to see different scenes in the main story

Last edited:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
From the ideas I have pinned (or at least for now), the scenes in the main story and about the main characters, ntr are is 20-30%.
the general idea (for now) is that there will be a main story and one or more "stories (quest)" for each character.
in the latter you will be able to make reversible decisions (lover, corruption, submission of the NPC, lust, ntr) that will give you the ability to change the character and his behavior with the mc.
based on the decisions made, you will be able to see different scenes in the main story
It was only my point of view of the VN after playing it and reading the thread. Plus as a Dev your interest in ntr ,very likely you will make the type of game you play (nothing wrong with that ).
And ntr is that rabbit hole once you add it people who likes it will ask for more content and people who are not into it won't even try it .So who play optional ntr always get the short end of the stick . happened in so many games before nothing new in that .

I play optional ntr games if story is that good ,but when I see ntr and incest tag together that is where I draw the line .

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Still no update?:cry:
i tried to finish the march version, but as you can see i didn't succeed. anyway it's almost finished, in these days i have to finish the last scenes on daz (fix them), and then render them. after that i will merge the graphics, code and dialogues.
soon i'll publish a post with the sure date, i announce that it will be in april.

after this version i will try to add a developer to help me in the graphic part, to try to speed up the work.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
i tried to finish the march version, but as you can see i didn't succeed. anyway it's almost finished, in these days i have to finish the last scenes on daz (fix them), and then render them. after that i will merge the graphics, code and dialogues.
soon i'll publish a post with the sure date, i announce that it will be in april.

after this version i will try to add a developer to help me in the graphic part, to try to speed up the work.
Thanks for the feedback!
After reading your posts of the planned future content I am really interested in this game but before I consider supporting it on patreon I want to see actual gameplay.:)

Looking forward for the update(y)

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019

Getting keen for this update mate

Reactions: Black Ram oss

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Release Date: 2020-10-31 :unsure::FacePalm:

Hi guys, It's been a while since I posted anything on patreon, but the development has been going on.
I can finally set a release date for the new release. Well it will come out between 28, 29, 30.

I just finished the graphic part, even if a last part is in redering, give me a week to join code, text and graphics.
After one or two weeks I'll publish a second version with translations to finish everything I could not do in time and a small scene more.

As I've said in every post it won't be a huge update in game time, but I'm sure you'll appreciate it.
Since there has been a long wait the game will be released to all patreons immediately even to the $1 backers. And for the 5$ and higher patreons the version in ULTRA HD and android.

After this update I will balance the prices on patreon and review discord.
Also to speed up the work I will look for another capable developer to help me in the graphic part (for me the longest).

A big fat thank you for your support and patience.

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
(Hi, I'm writing this here because it's quicker for me.) I wanted to warn you that I've calculated the time slightly wrong: if I can't publish the new version tonight, I'll publish it tomorrow (when I have more free time).

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
So again no update?:(
I shouldn't have given a specific date. I'll work on it some more tonight, but I underestimated the timing of some things.
Now I think by Sunday I should have it done, but I'm not 100% sure. But definitely before the 5th I should make it.
Sorry :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ann87ra
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes