Ren'Py Abandoned A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
btw this Drincs only cares about ntr. take a look yourself at his comment history. all the game threads are ntr games and its just him asking about ntr. if you are here for romance or ntr you are kidding yourself. this will be a ntr focused game

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
btw this Drincs only cares about ntr. take a look yourself at his comment history. all the game threads are ntr games and its just him asking about ntr. if you are here for romance or ntr you are kidding yourself. this will be a ntr focused game
not mentioning they are going to ruin our impression on evelyn from photo hunt, they will turn her into a slut in this one.. thats sad

• Angry
Reactions: Raul and RottenPlum

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I missed it, but it looked like there was no tag before this comment.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Wow but here we are talking about NTR
It's an exaggeration. I play only 2 games also for the NTR, but by now one has disappointed me for some choices that I made and in another one in my opinion in the end will not continue that side.

all the game threads are ntr games
It's hard to say because now all games put an NTR side.

Anyway now I'm playing more corruption games, because it's been a long time since I've played Romantic games that are worth playing, like Man of the House or Sisterly Lust. Or maybe it's me who hasn't played it yet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Wow but here we are talking about NTR

It's an exaggeration. I play only 2 games also for the NTR, but by now one has disappointed me for some choices that I made and in another one in my opinion in the end will not continue that side.
I don't get it...are you saying you want to make a NTR focused game that you would enjoy?or ?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No, I don't want to create a game focused on NTR. Wait a few more versions to say what kind of game it is.
sure thing , I'll keep this on my watch list if the NTR that's going to be presented is OPTIONAL , if not I'll have to say good bye since I'm not into NTR ( anyone who is , more power to them :) but it ain't for me )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Ram oss

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
this is not an exaggeration at all. most game threads you comment on has ntr, you hid history for a reason. sorry but looking a the content a creator consumes will show what they are going to enjoy creating. just be upfront and create what you want, no shame.

Last edited:

somedood

May 26, 2018
this is not an exaggeration at all. most game threads you comment on has ntr, you hid history for a reason. sorry but looking a the content a creator consumes will show what they are going to enjoy creating. just be upfront and create what you want, no shame.
seriously this

dev's also asked the community on what he should do with characters and the story

just make your story and quit pandering to people

Reactions: MangoMeta

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yeah thats how to have a successful game lol. you should do that dev, you'll be rolling in money for sure.
please stop...
he's not gonna be rolling in money in he does that...ffs..
He's going to become the next Bill Gates if he does that..ffs..don't you people know anything? :))))))))

Reactions: SAMASH112

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
please stop...
he's not gonna be rolling in money in he does that...ffs..
He's going to become the next Bill Gates if he does that..ffs..don't you people know anything? :))))))))
to be fair the tyrant has some fans that should be leaving that game, and its basically the only successful game in the genre. but i guess even in that one its only a third of the game

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
You can have successful NTR/sharing games but the best are where the player has the choice even if it means more work.
The guys who don't like it can choose the different route and be happy.

Further it makes NTR/sharing in my opinion better because we choose to do so, we can influence what happens.

BlueDick

Apr 3, 2020
when NTR is disabled (if it will), you shouldn't call it an "NTR game" because it means it wasn't born to be NTR, but you can play that way if you want.
2. If in Demo relize you just* wanna see how you can going project, when wtf you ask 1$ for it? You serious, my mate? O_O
I don't understand why he wrote it, the links are public for free

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
@DRincs
Hey man,
in my older comment I wrote what I would like to see but in all seriousness, just do what you want and see how it goes.
If you try to please everyone this early in the game it will not be fun for anyone, especially you.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
DonRP I'm with a majority of the people saying follow your vision. The 3 letter word is an extreme deterrent to me. I see it, I investigate, if it's truly it, I'll ignore and my life is better for it. That said, I'd prefer you go into it from the beginning adding it, then us finding out later, adding it in a meaningless way, with little story relevance*Cough* Foot of the Mountain *Cough*. My opinion is that you'd be better without it by most of the audience. Some, like me, will insta ignore your game with "it" and that person will never come back. Without it, and you do it well, you might hit Being A DiK level, or at worst, more people will play it.

I personally appreciate the transparency you've shown about the subject. Most devs would deflect or ignore the issue, you on the other hand told us how you felt about it, and proposed your reasons for its inclusion. If it's in, even if Avoidable, I might not give it a go. However, you do what you think will better serve the story. I will warn, that if you do, I'd make it avoidable. And if it's NOT avoidable, that's ALSO a game type. As long as it's the story YOU want to make, it'll turn out great with enough effort. Have a good one and good luck! My fingers are crossed, but you keep on keepin on!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes